Catching up some time

Aizawa: *Sigh* Enough with this. Bakugo take Izuku to the councler room. You will have time there to talk about everything. 

Nezu: Indeed. Hound Dog isn't here today.

Bakugo: Got it.

Me: Okay.

This was how Aizawa gave me and Bakugo the permission to just be on our own. The councler room was normally used for Hound Dog and his therapy sessions or if students need a time out and somoene to talk but in our case we just had a lot to catch up.

Once we went inside, I was once again hugged by Bakugo and we needed up sitting on the sofa together with me kinda in his lap for some reasons. He sure was a good friend but this felt weird. Still Bakugo refused to let go of me and so here we were like this.

Bakugo: Can you please tell me what happened?

Me: Can you start?

Bakugo: Well... ever you went missing, we all searched for you but the police gave up a year later.

Me: I know this. Nezu told me about my mom too.... how did she deal with everything?

Bakugo: Not good. I tried being there for her but it didn't help.... I am sorry. I should have been there for her more.

Me: You couldn't know it.

Bakugo: I should have made sure she would be fine when you come back.

Me: You changed Kacchan.

Bakugo: Izu, I never changed. I just realized how fucking stupid and dumb I was. Will you ever forgive me.

Me: I never was angry with you to begin with.

Bakugo: But Izu.

Me: Nope Kacchan! You are my friend and you always will be. We were kids, we were stupid and we didn't know it better.

Bakugo: I-... you are still the best person I know.

Me: I know. No one would accept you like this besdies your classmates. They seem nice.

Bakugo: They are....

Me: You can't forgive yourself, can you?

Bakugo: No. I don't deserve them and I certainly not deserve you.

Me: Kacchan you can't be alone for the rest of your life.

Bakugo: But what if I start fucking treating them like-

Me: Kacchan! Listen! If they accepted you like you are then embrace it. Try giving them a chance and stop thinking like this.

Bakugo: What would I do without you.....

Me: Cursing and exploding like always. hihihi

Bakugo: Now what happened to you?

Me: .... Kacchan... *Sigh*  You know the thing at the USJ incident?

Bakugo: The nomu?

Me: Yes...... well how do I say this..... I am not human anymore.

Bakugo: What do you fucking mean.

Me: I am the a nomu. The same thing you all saw and daught.

Bakugo: NO!

Me: It's true.

Bakugo: NO!

Me: I was captured because.... I was quirkless... and the best test subject for this project....

Bakugo: HELL NO!!!!

Me: Kacchan?

Bakugo: Izu, you are nothing like that.

Me: It was mindless and a failure. I know it. I saw soo many people getting transformed into that thing.

Bakugo: What are you saying? 

Me: Kacchan, it doesn't change the fact if you believe me or not but I am a nomu. One with a lot of different quirks and the only one that survived the procedure and ended up like I am now. If it would have failed, I would have eneded up as a mindless creature like that hting.

Bakugo: .... I am so sorry.

Bakugo was starting to hold me tigheter to himself and bury his face into me to hide his shame and everything. I knew he was hiding because he was blaming himself for what was happening and everything but I couldn't help but try and take the burdon and all the blame off himself. He wasn't to cause of everything. He shouldn't blame himself at all. At the end I felt his warm tears that fell down on my skin and heard his silent sobs.

Me: Kaccha, I am fine now.

Bakugo: But they experimented on you.

Me: As I said. I am fine now. I met Nezu there and he helped me to escape.

Bakugo: Nezu?

Me: Yeah... you won't believe it but it was me who gave him that name.

Bakugo: It's soo like you to worry about everything else but yourself.

Me: Not wrong there but I have blood on my hands now....

Bakugo: They fucking made you kill someone...

Me: I had too... I am a monster now Kacchan.

I remembered all the people I killed and what I have eaten up until now. It wasn't pretty and so I started crying myself. I killed soo many inocent lives. People with talent that never had any other choice but to fight with me and I killed them and ate their hearts and organs as well as drunk their blood to survive. It was a monsterous act and gruesome too.

Bakugo: I am here for you now Izu. I won't ever let you go and I will protect you.

We both stayed like this until we heard the bell go off indicating it was time to leave now. While we both went outside after the little time we spent together crying and embracing each others sadness to comfort the other, we knew how much we missed each other. He gave me back one of the friendship bracelets that we had but not mine but his instead telling me he couldn't bear giving me mine back and I could tell how attached he was too it.

Bakugo: Where do you live and how are you walking home?

Me: My ride back is here in 3.....2.....1....

I could hear Hawks wings flaping as he opproached me and once he was there, I saw Bakugo's open mouth. He was definitelly speachless as Hawks was standing behind me.

Me: Well see you tomorrow!

I hugged my friend who still didn't quite got what was happening before jumping into the air and flying away with Hawks.