Monster!

I went to the training ground as they announced but once I got there I was meet with not the urban pigeon I was hoping for but another kid. This kid looked to be a bit older than me and I could tell his quirk just by looking at him. He had these sharp nails on the side of his arms and back. It kinda reminded me like an hedghog.

Me: What's up Hedgehog!

Kid: Nothing much besdies that this will be your last day.

Me: *Sigh* not again....

Kid: You have any last words?

Me: Only three Rest in Peace!

This wasn't a rare occurance. I know that I would see that chicken from time to time but he was more like coming over one a year or month. Honestly hard to tell with no sense of time at all or a clock to look at. I didn't even know when it was day time or night time. I never got to see the sun after all.

Arg!

I am skick of this!

Here goes another young soul which I had to kill...

When can I stop doing this!

I hate it!

I never wanted to kill anyone....

Nezu....

I know our promise and I hope one day you will come for me. 

Till then I will endure this hell and go on!

I will fight for my life!

And I will survive no matter what!

However what I do get to see very often are kids like this one send over by the hero commission to train with me. Their mission was to kill me as for mine it was to kill them or that is what I interpreted in it. They only said get the most out of their quirks and as snobbish as they are trying to kill me and so on, I decided my mission was the same as theirs.

Why could this not be that chicken!

Come to think of it.... It has been a long time that I've seen that chicken.

I wonder where he is....

I hope he will come over soon.

Thankfully no one notices that we are on friendly terms and not hostile like we pretend to be.

I want to show him how better I got in flying after he taught it to me last time. 

Well I did had enough time to practice after all with all these kids.

May their soul rest in peace and don't haunt me!

I never chose to do this!

So their deaths are not on me.

Tho that chicken was different. He never tried to kill me. Playing together and me beating his ass was a given but we never killed each other or gravely injured the other. I would always stop fighting with him right before I would normally kill my target. Besides that he always managed to help me figure out how to controll my quirks and last time he also taught me how to use my wings while pretending to have troubles getting up because of me. He was a great hero and I knew from the bloody smell around him that he was used by the hero commission outside this building.

This is ridiculous!

What am I even doing here!

Why are they making me kill their own hero candidates?!

Why?!

I don't get it!

I opened my wings the moment I saw the kid getting ready to charge at me. There was this one policy I had. Never start the fight first but end it first. This was why I let this hedgehog come at me and attack me. It was his end and I was sure to make it quick and painless. He didn't deserve to die anyways so why should I make it as hard for him?

I am sorry for what I am about to do.

I have too!

It's either you kill me or I kill you.

I have a promise to keep so I can't die yet.

I will however remember you so that you have at least someone morning for your death.

I am really sorry.

If it were not under these circumstances I wouldn't be killing you but only knock you out.

I used my wings to get into the air before fully charging at the hedgehog. I knew that he was about to use his needles on me but I didn't know the whole specifics about his quirk. I didn't had to at all. I just came down from above and used my calws and fans as I managed to get him from the front.

Kid: AAAAHHHGHGHGH

His scream soon started to sound as if he was drowning out because I used my hand and pierced though his chest and made a whole into his lungs. This was why the scream sounded like drowning. It was just short but after that I took his heart out and that was all it took for him to go down.

Me: I told you, you will regret this.

I was standing in front of the kid and that was where the gruesome part came in. For me it was just something to survive so I got used to it but for others I would look like a monster. 

Down here I never get foor or something to drink. At first I did get some rations but after a while they stopped and put me up to fight with heroes in training. There was this one time when I blacked out after a fight and they didn't gave me anything or moved me. What they however said was to eat and drink what was in front of me. 

I hated and despices it. There was a human being in front of me and they were telling me to eat the flesh of a human and drink their blood. I refused soo much to do it until I lost myself. I had soo many quirks which were also animalistic that I couldn't help but lose the fight with my hunger and started to drink human blood and eat their hearts.

I hated it and I still hate it but here was nothing I could do about it.

Please....

Someone....

Get me out of here!

I can't stand killing more then I already have.

This is also getting sickening!

I don't even detest eating and drinking it!

I hate myself!

What did they do to me!

I am not an animal!

Somoene get me out of here and the moment I am free... I am killing them all and will be bathing in their blood to pay them back for all they did to me!