Dreadful Suspicion!

Time skip brought to you by a dragon mixed bunny who just escapped and found his joy and freedome in life 2 months ago.

Honestly the time I spent outside was something completly else. Hawks and Nezu made sure that I would see everything and also enjoy myself too. However as long as I was out and thought about Hawks, I couldn't help it but be remindered about the hero commission. They were still out there and they had him under controll. I might be free but how many others were not free?

I can't believe Nezu hid the fact from me....

Why would he do that...

I know why but still why?

I am not weak!

I can handle myself!

I mean I can handle the fact that there is someone trying to revive project nomu out there.....

It must be that damn Doctor....

I knew something was wrong when I didn't see him around anymore.

I should have known that the hero commission didn't get rid of him that easy.

Still if someone is to revive this project that people are but in danger.

The conditions to become one are abnormal!

I am just lucky I survived...

I was sitting with Nezu together in his office at UA sipping some tea while Hawks was send on a mission by the hero commission. Thanks to Nezu they didn't know about myself being with Hawks. He made sure to program a UA that would erase my every being from every CCTV footage and everything.

I wonder if there is a way for me to get Hawks free too?

I owe it to him.

He is willing enough to have me as an adoptive brother on paper and hide the fact who I really was from the hero commission.

I am sure thanks to Nezu they don't even remember my name anymore.

Well not as if Nezu deleted everything related to myself or anything.

But then again the main brain that was behind project nomu knows it. 

He was the only one calling my name each and every time he would inject another quirk into my system...

How did I even survive this long?

Nezu: What are you thinking about my little mouse?

Me: Things....

I shouldn't tell him.

He is helping me soo much already and he has his own hands full of things to do like the USJ incident and the media that he still has to take care off.

Yeah...

Better leave Nezu be...

But maybe I can help him out?

What if the doctor joined hands with whoever is after class 1A.

They are most likely joining hands with whoever can get their hands on quirks easily.

Wait a minute!

There is one villain I heard about a lot.

People were after all saying he would be a great help if he would only work for the hero commission.... All for One....

He has the ability to get quirks as many as they needed and as far as I know making these synthetic ones take ages.

They used up nearly every quirk they created on me....

Well it is not really create as of more like force my body to reacted a way they predicted...

AHHH!!!!

I hate to think about it!

Nezu: Tell me, my dear little mouse. Maybe I could help you out.

Me: You know about the Nomu project?

Nezu: Yes. I dread where you are going...

Me: I never saw the person responsible for the projekt....

Nezu: Oh dear...

Me: I am thankfull for everything and you know that especially for you to get me out of there.... but I can't stop thinking about this. Hawks is still held more or less captive by them. He is not his own free person like us.

Nezu: ....

Me: Besides you think I didn't hear about what happened 3 days ago at the USJ building?

Nezu: Who told you about this?

Me: No one. I still have ears and eyes to be able to find out about something the whole city is talking about.

Nezu: ... Izu, I-

Me: I know. You wanted to hide that fact from me to protect me.

Nezu: Yes...

Me: But Nezu, now is not the time for that and I am not weak. I can handle myself. Besides they attacked your school and we know that the Nomu project was something exclusively started from the hero commission.

Nezu: You suggesting them to be after this incident?

Me: I would love to say yes but I know better than anyone else how cruel they are. There is no way after you rescued me that they left anyone related to the project alive.

Nezu: I was thinking the same thing.

Me: But we know that only the people in the lab could know about the Nomu project.

Nezu: Which is why I assume that you think the head engineer and doctors is still alive.

Me: Yes. I also can't remember killing him.

Nezu: I see where this is going...

Me: You don't like it, do you?

Nezu: No because from what we could see from the dead thing, it wasn't human anymore and it couldn't think at all.

Me: It's dead?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: Ohh....

Nezu: I fear what you are pointing at is dangerous.

Me: I don't like it either.

Nezu: Don't worry, my little mouse! I and my staff as well as that chicken will be here making sure you will be safe.