Little Mouse

Nezu's POV:

It was a couple of years that I have escaped that laboratory of the hero commission. I've successfully gathered enough power to finally free my little mouse. My son or soon to be son was someone I hold very dear to me. All these years we spent together I come to think of the little kid next door in the cell as my son. 

I am so sorry for leaving you behind my little mouse.

It was you who gave me my name and a reason to go one.

You were my small light in the dark.

I am sorry for leaving you behind for such a long time.

If it were not for our talk, I would have lost the fight to my instincts and would have been an animal alone with no conscious, just mindless.

I can't even describe the pain and agony you must be going threw all alone.

Stay strong my little mouse for I am assembling a team to get you out of there.

It took me way too long to gather all these heroes on my side.

Heroes that are not controlled by the hero commission.

I heard his screams and I was there for him as much as he was there for me whenever we came back after an experiment they did on us. That was the only thing that keep us sane. We knew we had each others back and that was the most important thing.

It pained me to know that he was still there and that it took me this many years to finally come this far.

Midnight: Why are are we not calling help from other heroes again?

Mic: Don't look at me like this.

Vlad: Why are we here Nezu?

Snipe: I want to know that too.

Thirteen: I was soo close on getting the thing in the crane game!

Cementoss: I was in my sand garden relaxing for the first time in months....

Aizawa: Why did you had to get me out of my sleeping schedule?

Me: I have a rescue mission for all of you.

Ectoplasm: This can only get worse.

RG: Agree.

Mic: Who are we rescuing?

Me: There is one kid under a hero training ground. There is a secret lab and there he will be.

RG: I see. In that case we need to get this kid out of there.

Me: I see it the same way. He is waiting for help for way too long already.

Aizawa: How long?

Me: 10 years. 

Midnight: WAIT WHAT!

Me: This is the reason for todays meeting.

Aizawa: Where is he?

Me: Orchid stadium, floor -13.

Snipe: What's the plan?

Cementoss: Is the building out of concrete?

Vlad: Fuck this shit, the main question is when are we gonna get the kid out?

Midnight: How old is he?

Mic: He stayed for 10 years in there and you ask how old he is?

Midnight: It's a valid question! He could have gotten there when he was 12 or somehting already and now being an adult.

Me: He was 6 when he got there.

RG: Oh my... I'ma kill whoever did this to him.

Me: And there lays the problem.

Aizawa: You said Orchid stadium as in the Orchid Center, right?

Me: Precisely.

Aizawa: The hero commission is owning that building.

Mic: Wait WHAT!!!!

Thirteen: Do you mean they have something to do with that?!

Me: That is the reason why I am informing you and not calling fo backup. I see you managed to see through the hint.

Vlad: Still! When are we leaving.

Power Loader: Can I get my robo spiders with me?

Snipe: Can I kill them all?

RG: I doubt there will be anyone there.

Me: Ohh it is quite active.

Thirteen: What do you know what we don't.

Me: I've been keeping track on that building ever since and it didn't get past me that some recruits they send in never leave the building.

Midnight: So something is going wrong.

Ectoplasm: Sound as if there is an illegal fighting ground underneath.

Cementoss: Can I just make the whole floor collapse?

Vlad: You idiot would kill the kid too!

RG: Not I am even more concerned about this. When will it happen and what is the plan.

Just like that I put all my cards down telling them all I have gathered about this building for all those years I was out. Me escaping was no coincidents and I knew that Izuku, my little mouse, helped me out big times there. If it were not for the security breach and him escaping the guard giving me time to escape myself.. I wouldn't have made it out at all. I was very lucky that he took all the attention away from me.

Needless to say that I never forget the promise I gave to the kid. I would make sure to save him and get him out of there alive. All there is left is for him to survive 3 more days and that would be it. 

In 3 days time, I would make sure that the whole building will be destroyed and no employee wll escape my wrath.