Surreptitious

Hank POV

I was still driving towards HQ until my radio activated...

Commander: hey Hank. It's me.

H: you need something?

Commander: I have a job for you.

H: finally! Okay what will I be doing?

Commander: don't get your hopes up. You will be training a few T-Dolls of your choice.

H: Training? Do I look like a drill instructor?

Commander: no but you look like an asshole. You keep on pestering me about giving you a job and now you complain about it!

H: fine I'll do it. Get your best, most experienced and strongest T-Dolls ready. I'm already coming back. I should be there soon.

Commander: 10-4 meet me at my office when you come back.

The rest of the drive was silent. Nobody to talk to and no music that was playing. I didn't bother to search for a sender that played stuff which I like.

Soon I arrived at the checkpoint where STG44 and MP40 we're waiting for me.

MP40: welcome back Hank! Enjoyed your visit to the city?

H: let's just say I had a blast.

MP40: good to hear. The commander is already waiting for you.

H: acknowledged.

The German duo said their goodbyes and I was now going to the entrance of the base after I parked the car.

I got inside and headed towards the office of bossman.

I entered and soon saw boss standing in front of me.

Commander: I've been expecting you.

H: you literally told me to come.

Commander: true... but that's beside the point now. Let me introduce you to your new squad. They are the strongest G&K has to offer... the most resilient G&K has to offer... the best G&K has to offer.

He led me out of his office to some weird room. Three T-Dolls were present in the room.

Commander: ladies! Your new instructor has arrived!

They turned around and... you got to be shitting me...

Architect: Hank!

She ran up to me and tried to hug me but I dodged the attempt.

Architect: you're still as mean as ever!

Intruder: greetings Hank. I'm sure that you'll make quite the show.

Gager: Hank huh? As long as you get the job done then we're going to be fine.

H: they aren't even griffin Dolls!

Commander: you wanted the best and the ringleaders are the best.

H: I kinda got them into joining anyway... so makes sense that I have to train them now.

Commander: that's the spirit! I'll be in my office now. They're all yours Hank.

He left and I was now alone with the ringleaders.

H: let's begin shall we?

I immediately punched Architect in the face. She flew a few meters backwards and was on the ground. The others were staring at me in shock.

Architect: ow! Why'd you do that?!

H: In combat you have to always be prepared. You never know when your friends suddenly decide to hate you and stab you in the back.