✨ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ✨

Kala held Harry's shoulder as his body continued to quiver, an overwhelming tsunami of the sensation of becoming flabbergasted still attacking him. His legs wobbled as he slowly raised from the ground, panic clawing at his head.

"So, we're in the future?" Harry asked once more, a groan coming from Kala.

"Yes! We've told you like a million times!" She exclaimed with irritation.

"Look!" (Y/n) gestured the newspaper towards Harry one again, the neatly arranged letters and numbers spelling out February 25th 2022 still glaring at him much to his horror.

Harry's body went limp once more as Kala kept him held up so he wouldn't collide with the tarmac road and disrupt the traffic drifting past again.

"Isn't it amazing!?" Gummi questioned with enthusiasm, knowing the answer was surely 'yes'.

He pranced down the street, azure orbs twinkling as the sunlight of the evening's beginning shimmering off of them with reflection.

Gummi came to a stop moments later, an almost hypnotized expression crossing his adorable face as flickering lights caught his attention. Red, amber, green, red, amber, green.

(Y/n) leapt into action to prevent the consequences from the previous time Gummi became a victim to the lights that appeared to be controlling the movement of the vehicles streaming past them.

The previous consequences being the whole of the city being out of lighting as Gummi nibbled an electrical wire while becoming distracted by colours flickering beside the road.

She gripped his hand, heat crossing her face as she realised their fingers quickly became intertwined. (Y/n) dragged Gummi to safety, releasing the connection as soon as he returned to the road so her cheeks wouldn't overheat.

All she wanted was for him to be safe...

"In answer to your question, no! This is not amazing! We could be putting the entire universe in grave danger!" Harry squeaked, Kala rolling her eyes.

"Everything is fine!" Gummi continued to reassure his companions with what sounded like the enthusiasm and optimism of everyone in the city in one adorably high pitched tone.

Dave came storming back from his adventures in the depths of the city, relief leading (Y/n)'s heart to return to an ordinary pace as she had been concerned of his whereabouts since he wandered off.

"Dave!" Gummi squealed, scaling his prehistoric companion's crimson tail as the beastlike creature groaned with affection.

Gummi bounced onto his back, the two of them consuming the roads much to the distress and confusion of the townsfolk simply attempting to return home from their daily lives as the sun continued to lower in the sky.

He patted the side of the crimson creature's neck, the adrenaline rushing through his veins becoming passed onto Dave like a disease that brought him so much energy.

Dave began to stomp his feet and rattle the pavements, vehicles passing by in terror. He followed the rhythm Gummi patted onto his back as if he were a music instrument, a rhythm (Y/n) knew for a fact she recognised.

Bang bang, bang bang bang, bang bang, bang bang bang bang bang...

followed by a more complicated

Thump thump thump thump, thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump thump...

Whatever it was, recognisable or otherwise, it shook the city into shock as local people passing by came to a standstill to observe. The beat continued, becoming as intriguing to the townsfolk as the number one musical hit.

Cars and other vehicles that (Y/n) could not possibly attempt to name came to a stop, heads peeking out in befuddlement as Gummi began to add vocals to the beat. (Y/n) attempted to listen carefully to discover any purpose, although all she heard was unidentified gibberish.

That's exactly what Gummi would do...

Out of the blue, multiple human figures holding many pieces of electrical equipment came rushing past. They nudged through the crowds, gently knocking (Y/n) to the side as if it were an emergency with looks of amazement crossing their faces.

A small screen focused on Gummi as he continued to sing his heart out, passion consuming every unidentified lyric. (Y/n) observed in confusion at these futuristic devices, the screen showing Gummi at the other end like the image of the moment passed through.

Voice echoed and trembled as the ground continued to shake from Dave's thundering footsteps, a human figure coming into focus on the screen as Gummi continued what had now become his performance in the background.

Before they knew it, (Y/n), Kala, and Harry could see Gummi across every digital screen that had suddenly been acknowledged to them. The images of current movement were accompanied by a bold "breaking news" in deep red text. (Y/n) rubbed her forehead in confusion as the volume of as shrieks and amount of people surrounding her increased, further baffling images of her crush flickering onto hundreds of screens across the buildings.

As far as she knew, the crowd had grown in interest to what Gummi was doing, his dancing and goofy singing taking over the city with every drumbeat of Dave's crimson foot. She heard the voice of the human in focus to the device that a group of unusual creatures and what appeared to be a dinosaur had suddenly appeared in New York city, silencing moments later to let everyone hear the music.

Humans rushed to Gummi as he slid from Dave's back, his crimson tail becoming a slide as Gummi's bare feet met the concrete below. His azure orbs flicked from one place to another as evening darkness consumed the landscape, a confused frown decorating his face.

A stick-like device that appeared to increase volume was wafted into Gummi's face, surprise of the abruptly unexpected event causing his voice to croak into silence.

A-are they all here... because of me?

"That was incredible!"

"Woah! Amazing!"

Gummi could hear nothing but complements filling the dusky sky, a smile crawling to his face at the realisation.

They are all here for me!

"What should we call you!?" was the next question shoved towards him with enthusiasm.

Gummi pondered for a moment, thinking of something much more interesting and catchy than simply 'Gummi'. He cleared his throat, the anxiety causing the croak in his voice flushed down with confidence.

"Bangaman."