📰 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 📰

It had been a couple days; a couple days of confusion and chaos, for (Y/n) the most.

At the moment, she was venturing into the mystery of the city of New York, with so many places herself and her friends had yet to discover and explore.

However, (Y/n) was venturing into the maze of undiscovered buildings for another reason, as the excitement of her curiosity had seemed to die down.

Right now, she was looking for her crush. Gummi had become the star of New York over these past few days, and (Y/n) felt as though all the excitement of his fame had nudged her out of importance to him.

It made her heart sink and hope for a future between them crumble away.

She was happy for him, that he had found something he was clearly born to do, and this was an opportunity she knew would not have been possible if none of this time travel would have happened.

(Y/n) shook her head as the flurry of summer breezes ruffled her (h/c) hair and (f/c) fur, (e/c) eyes examining everything around her in search for her pop star crush.

She didn't need to look much further, Gummi's adorable face was plastered everywhere - posters slapped across otherwise blank walls, billboards across every building, even the store where his interest in Y-front underwear began now had himself stuck against the windows.

(Y/n) heard something familiar booming through the streets, from every open window of every house and every store and every vehicle zooming past.

She spun around with a sigh, something even more familiar blowing into her concerned expression. (Y/n) clawed the greyscale paper material from blocking her view, the newspaper now dating February 28th 2022 with Gummi in every space an image or news announcement could fit.

Bangaman - the latest pop sensation

New York has heard nothing quite like Bangaman

(Y/n) sighed, folding up the newspaper and stuffing it in the same pocket of her cave cat dress that the previous paper remained, as if she was keeping a diary of the life-changing adventure.

And she couldn't possibly toss something away that had hundreds of pictures of who she believed to be someone like her soulmate filling every space...

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed her sister and Harry speeding towards her across the pavement flowing beside the packed roads overflowing with vehicles.

The panicked expressions on their faces confused and alarmed (Y/n) as they came to a stop, hands against their knees as they released the miniscule amounts of breath that remained in their almost empty lungs.

"Guys, what wrong?" She questioned.

Harry wheezed some more before composing himself to speak. "There's a problem with our time travel!"

"We're ruining time!" Kala interrupted, summing up the problem before Harry began a confusingly complicated scientific explanation she already had endured in agony.

"Ruining time?" (Y/n) asked in befuddlement, keeping herself calm unlike her friend and sister.

"Yes, if we don't leave soon-" Harry began, alarm controlling his shrieks until Gummi arrived.

"GUYSSS!!" Gummi screamed, a beaming smile crossing his adorable face as his bare feet slammed against the pavement with every enthusiastic step and a mound of items cradled in his arms.

(Y/n) felt her heart burning as soon as he entered her sight; both with the love she knew she felt every time he came into the focus of her yearning (e/c) eyes, and the pain that he now had something much more important happening in his life.

"Have you seen everything! I'm the star of the show!" Gummi continued, smirking with confidence as he shoved merchandise into Harry's face.

"Look, Harry! My own panties, my own CDs, my own candy, my own toys, AND something they call a YouTube channel!" Gummi shrieked, everything listed above harassing his frightened companion.

Harry collapsed onto the pavement from all these items shielding himself away from the world that he believed could crack into hundreds of pieces and disintegrate into the abyss of space at any second.

Gummi chuckled, (Y/n) becoming his next victim.

"Look, (Y/n)!" He cried out, (Y/n) examining the merchandise that swarmed before her like an army of buzzing bees.

She could see a pair of underwear whose colour matched the bright shade of orange of Gummi's fluffy cavebear attire with himself across the label. She noticed plastic cases covered with photos of himself with shimmering discs poking out underneath. She saw a glistening bag of candy resembling those that he broke down over previously but only in green and with himself across the packaging. She could see a small fluffy version of himself wrapped with string around his finger, as well as a digital device with something that appeared to be himself bouncing across the screen with music blaring behind that sounded like his unique voice over the top.

"That's great, Gummi." She smiled, a heartwarming expression from her crush further heating up her chest and cheeks following in response.

"I know, right! I'm famous!" Gummi shrieked with pride, spinning on his heels to see himself smothered across the front of every building he could see until they vanished into the horizon.

"But, Gummi-" Harry wheezed, once again needing to be lifted by Kala to steady his feet against the pavement, his head spinning.

Gummi did the opposite of listening or paying any form of attention, continuing to go on and on about himself becoming a superstar.

"Gummi-" Harry attempted once more, but by the time his aching eyes opened all he could see was an enormous crowd of flickering lights and screaming fans leading Gummi to be nowhere in sight.

That's when (Y/n) felt something, something she knew couldn't be good. The road felt like it started to shake, but she shook it off, thinking it would simply be due to the amount of people currently rattling it.

She was wrong.

Seconds later, Harry's already quickly paced and panicked breathing increased to the point to where he sounded like he could collapse again, only this time never awaken.

A slithering line of deep, dark black snaked across the ground, crackling through the roads and pavements creating the city.

Gummi and his army of fans still hadn't noticed, too engrossed in taking pictures of the now self-absorbed little green bear to see the twisting crevice winding between their hundreds of feet.

(Y/n) noticed the cracks in the ground begin to rupture further, becoming wider and longer by the second as the sounds of snapping became louder by the minute.

"We need to get out of here!" Harry attempted to scream, his voice weathering away in the deafening cracks of the ground below them.

"Oh no..." (Y/n) whispered, heartbeat increasing with fear as she saw Gummi finally spinning around after noticing the upcoming catastrophe.

"What's going on!?"