Introducing

I looked behind me to see Tanjiro not far behind me. We were almost to the house. I could just barely see it in the distance. In a few minutes, I reached the house with Tanjiro following close behind. "Impressive," I thought. "Is this where we are going?" Tanjiro asked looking at the place. I nodded and put down the basket. I signaled them to stay where they were.

I went up to the door and knocked. I waited a moment before the door was opened, "I've been waiting for you Giyu." I nodded at Urokodaki. He gave a slight laugh, "Sorry, excuse my rudeness. Now, where are the people you said you were bringing?" I stepped outside of Urokodaki's view so that he could see Tanjiro and the basket. He let a small exclamation. Tanjiro gave a timid wave and turned to me. He looked a bit scared at seeing Urokodaki. I then remembered that most people don't see Tengu masks all that much. I walked over to Tanjiro and held his hand. "This is Sakonji Urokodaki, he is a very kind man." Tanjiro seemed to shrink a little, in literal terms.

"Urokodaki this is Tanjiro Kamado and the girl in the basket is Nezuko Kamado." Urokodaki took a moment before saying anything, however, that was to be assumed. After all, I, as a demon slayer, was there asking him to house demons.

"Well, you have some explaining to do," Urokodaki said as he stepped out of his house. I sighed, I had more than enough things to do already and now I have to explain this to Urokodaki. "To put it short, I found them dead but they weren't dead. They didn't try to kill me, the boy talks, the girl was struggling a bit but is fine now. And the boy reminded me of my old friend." Urokodaki hummed in understandmemt, "I see," he turned to Tanjiro, "So, from my understanding you're safe?" Tanjiro nodded, "I believe so, from what Tomioka-san has explained." Urokodaki stood looking at Tanjiro for a moment before looking at Nezuko. "And why might she be in a basket?"

Nezuko let out some small muffled sounds. Tanjiro seemed to understand and translated, "She was knocked out by Tomioka-san." Urokodaki turned to me and I shrugged, "She wouldn't stop struggling, don't look at me like I killed a person." He sighed and led us inside.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were led to a small room, the one they were to be sleeping in. He took me to the main room to talk. "What exactly is your plan with this?" He asked. I had to think for a moment so I could formulate a good response that wasn't just I didn't want to kill them. "One, they aren't doing any harm. Two, I couldn't bring myself to kill them. Three, this could be a great learning experience. Four, they could help with killing other demons." Although I couldn't see his face I could feel him rolling his eyes. "You know you are breaking the demon slayer code?" I nodded. "So what I'm hearing is you want me to take care of them and train them?" I nodded again, "I can't risk taking care of them myself." Urokodaki shook his head slightly, "If your very sure about this then I will try my best to train them. Is there anything specific I need to know?" I thought back to earlier that day, "A few things, Tanjiro is the boy's name Nezuko is the girl. Their last name is Kamado. Tanjiro wants to go back and bury their family. Nezuko needs a better muzzle, she couldn't seem to control herself as well as Tanjiro. I would like you to train them well, in the way of swordsmanship but also to keep their demon instincts at bay."

Urokodaki nodded, "I understand, but you need to help as well. I expect to see you at least once a month if not more." I gave a sharp nod, "I will try my very best. I must go now. Good luck and thank you very much."

I went to leave but Tanjiro came out and ran over to me. "You're leaving?" He asked clearly upset. I let out a small laugh, "Yes, I'm leaving Tanjiro. However, I will come back to see you guys and your progress. Urokodaki is going to help you train." Tanjiro let a sad noise that melted my heart, "Okay...come back soon!" I gave him a hug and left. After all I had come to complete a mission not to find two demon children.
——————————————————–
769 words
a/n: Sorry for the late update I was playing Genshin and got stuck killing multiple bosses in a row.