Update, not a chapter, semi-important

So, as most can tell, I haven't really been focused on this book, or any book for that matter. Back in April? May? I don't quite remember, I hit a really bad writers block and got really stuck at trying to write the rest of this story and the character feature chapters. But I tried to power through, which is where that schedule came from.

However, I got burnt out quickly and had a bunch of other stuff happen around that time so writing went into a small cabinet in the back of my mind, and I kind of forget it was there. It wasn't completely out of sight but I stopped focusing on it and lost track of it.

All that to say, I'm not quite sure how to focus back on that part in a way that won't negatively affect me. The reason I got burnt out was because I was focused to much on creating chapters rather than me just writing them for fun. So, despite how much I want and would love to present a new chapter for this story, I can't.

That's not to say that I won't ever again, because I definitely will. But it will take some time before I'm fully back to writing again. I might start a one-shot book, to try and ease my way into writing for fun again. So if you see one of those pop up please note that I am not abandoning this story.

As a little summary before I end, I do still exist, this book is NOT discontinued, I will be back eventually and this book will get an ending and more books will come from me, and if you see a one shot book pop-up, do not fret I have not abandoned this work.