A/N

Dear you reading this,

My immense gratitude goes to you without a doubt. Thank you for adding this book to your library, and for deciding to give it a chance. I want you to know that it means the world to me for you reading it and I can't possibly take you for granted.

I have little or maybe no knowledge about the army and what it takes to become a part of it, being in it, or becoming a soldier, I am telling you all this because most part of the book is about the army, whatever you will read is purely based on how I want it to be. To be honest I didn't do any research on it so whatever you see here came from my empty head.

I started this book in 2021 so you will encounter significant changes, You may come across perhaps a change in writing style as it took me years to pen my ideas down and bring them to life.

Characters, places, and events are purely fictional. This is a work of fiction. All characters, situations, and locations are my creations. Any resemblance to real people or places is purely coincidental. It is also an imperfect piece of fiction and there still may be continuity errors and typos since it has not been edited, constructive criticism is welcome.

All rights reserved. This book is protected under the International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced, displayed, modified, distributed, published, transferred, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

© Khadija Kende

I hope on every star that you enjoy reading this as much or maybe more than I did while writing it. Thank you for your kind heart, I will always remember to love and appreciate you :)

.
.
.
Much love and welcome🤗❤️