Prelude to a Storm

I only own Paige Scott.

Prelude to a Storm

Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies
trains our future protectors.
Ancient scrolls told of three, who would be chosen above the others.
Three who will become...
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!
The call is on!
Their force is getting strong!
They'll have to brave the weather!
Ninja Storm! stand together!
The storm will grow!
Waters flow!
Power Ranger Ninjas Go!
Power Rangers Ninja Storm is growing (growing)
is growing (growing)
is GROWING! (GROWING!)
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!
With the speed of the wind!
Go!
And strength like thunder!
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!

In the water is Tori she is surfing which is one of her favorite things to do. As she gets out of the water she runs over to her bag and pulls out her watch to see her alarm going off. She runs off to her car and puts her surfboard in the back. Next up is Shane at the skatepark getting some air on his skateboard. Several people are cheering for him as he comes to stop another skater comes up to him.
"Hey that was awesome dude!"
Shane responds "Haha! Funny end of the back foot man."
"You want to hit that new rail?"
Shane looks at the guy's watch and responds "I can't. I gotta get to class."
"Class?"
Shane gets a look of panic and says "Oh never mind man I'll catch you later bro."
Then here comes Dustin on his bike doing a cool trick mid air. Before landing and finishing the lap. A lady is at the finish line with a stopwatch time Dustin.
"Not bad"
"Lap times are about two seconds off" said Kelly
"Yeah I know my bikes bogging on that uphill." Replied Dustin
"Hey what time is it?"
"Five after why?"
"Oh man I am so busted." Says Dustin who runs off
"Dustin where you going?"
"I'll call you later okay. I gotta go."
"Where is Paige to keep him straight when you need her?"
Tori is in her van waiting on both Shane and Dustin to show up.
"where are they? Come on."
Shane is rolling in on his skateboard as she is asking where they are.
"Boo! Miss me." says Shane as he rolls up
"Dream on. Where's Dustin?"
Looking out the window here comes Dustin.
"Last as usual" says Tori
"Oh dude"
"Seatbelts on"
"What's up dude"
"Yep"
As they shake hands Dustin gets flipped into the front seat.
"How can you guys be late every single time? I couldn't even pull that off even if I tried it. You notice that Paige lives in a different city and she is more on time then you two."
"Maybe that is because you two are both the reliable ones."
" Man I miss her and we just say her last week" says Tori
Dustin giggles
"What does that mean anyway, the reliable ones? I mean Paige is on a different level but still."
"Look in any group there are different kinds of people."
"Totally true. Yeah like think about the power rangers."
"Power Rangers. You gotta be joking."
"Okay first off Paige has always believed in Power Rangers with me. Plus no like ok there's always like the mellow like reflective dude."
"And then there is the risk taker, the adrenaline guy that would of course be me."
"Oh right. You're just you're the logical one."
"You guys have to lay off the comic books seriously. Power Rangers whatever."
They continue to drive into the woods parking and getting out of the car.
"This places always creeps me out" says Shane
"I heard that bro."
"You guys are so lame."
After climbing over a tree Tori says
" Dustin would you come on."
"I'm right here."
"Sure is quiet out here."
"Little too quiet"
There is a waterfall up ahead
A black blur passes over head
"You see that?"
Then all three of them get attacked by these black blurs getting knocked to the ground. A bunch of ninjas drop down in front of the three. They get up and all nod to each other before taking off their regular clothes revealing ninja uniforms. The three ninjas get into position to fight all of the other ninjas. Tori starts running on top of water two ninjas jump at her causing her to lose focus and fall into water. Dustin faces ninja who start coming after him from underground when he tried to attack them underground he got stuck. Shane went to attack the ninjas in the air but ended up falling to the ground. The three regrouped in the middle in front of all the ninjas looking defeated.
A falcon flies in and transforms into their Sensei.
"That's enough for today." All ninjas streak away
"Tori, Shane, Dustin I am very disappointed I will expect a visit from you so that we may discuss your lack of commitment to your ninja training." Says Sensei and goes into the academy.
"That wasn't so bad huh." Said Dustin as they walk into the academy through the waterfall
"What it wasn't. Tell you what you guys can blame it all on me."
"Don't worry we will." Says Tori
The three ninja students are currently having a talk with sensi.
"You have been at the wind ninja academy for a while now and yet you fail to see the importance of punctuality. I would suggest find a way to change that before you return tomorrow otherwise I will have no choice but to expel you."
"Wait, you can't." Said Shane
"You all have great potential. It would be a shame to waste it. Now you must have other studies."
They respectfully bowed and left for their studies. As they were leaving the sensei's son, Cam, walked over to his father.
"I don't know why you put up with them."
" well then Cameron I suppose that's why I am the sensei while you are the sensei's son"
In the sky a weird vortex started to appear above the school.
"What's wrong dad?"
In outer space you see a ship with the evil ninja Lothor having a smug look on his face.
Back on earth the store storm chargers is where all three ninjas are hanging out before ninja class. In the back of the store Dustin is working on some stuff for the bikes and has multiple alarm clocks ready to let him know when to go to class. Dustin continues to check the clocks every few seconds. Tori brings a mug over to Shane at the couch who is sitting on the couch watching skateboarding.
"Kicks up to 50 pence that's what I got to learn for my video."
The alarms all start going off at once and Dustin struggles to turn them off.
"Dustin." Says Tori as her and Shane run out of the store.
"Heads up." As Dustin throws the rag to Kelly
"Dustin, you're not gonna leave me here to clean up the shop."
"Have I ever told you what a cool boss you are. Bye Kelly." And runs out of the store
On the radio they are talking about the atmospheric disturbances that had been happening in the area.
"We on time?"
"We're early"
"Hey, they look like they need help."
"No way Tori you can't."
"We can't just leave them here. What if something happens to them? Paige always says that we should help others before ourselves."
"All I know is if we're late something will definitely happen to us." Replies Shane
Back at the academy, sensei is meditating when suddenly his eyes snap open.
"Lothor."
Look out at the academy, the sky is black as he makes a way towards the academy. Lothor is standing in the grass before lightning hits and his nieces Marah and Kapri, Choobo, and Zurgane.
"The dark energy is strong in you."
"It's had time to grow."
"It has been awhile."
"Armies take time and now is the time for revenge.
Zurgane proceed."
"As you wish sir."
"It doesn't have to be this way."
"Why would now be any different?"
Lothor shoots a beam at Sensei as he ducks out of the way. An explosion is seen by the ninja students as all Lothors minions pop up in front of them.
"Kelzaks!"
Kelzaks appeared while the ninjas got into fighting positions before fighting. A fight breaks out while lasers are being fired from the sky.
Back to the broken down car they had gotten the car fixed and we're going back to their car.
"Hey dude what if his alarm clock didn't go off and he doesn't even miss us huh."
"He's a ninja master Dustin. They don't oversleep."
"Goodbye wind ninja academy."
All the ninjas started getting captured and sent up to Lothors ship. The main academy building was also being sucked up into the sky. Lothor shot one last beam at sensei. As the entrance Dustin, Shane, and Tori are walking in when they see the school being sucked up into the sky.
"Wow what's going on?"
"Somethings attacking the school."
They are thrown to the ground as the last of the school is pulled up to the sky.
"It's gone." Waking up to where their school used to be.
"Okay I don't know, I'm thinking earthquake."
"When was the last time you heard of an earthquake sucking buildings and people into the sky."
On Lothors ship...
"Kapri you said once uncle captured all the ninja schools we would divide the earth down the middle."
"What I said was once earths under uncles control you'd get the Arctic Circle and hey I'd get California.
"Kapri, Marah quiet or I'll banish you back to your parents. This is why you never work with family.
"Sorry uncle. Bye-bye." As the captured ninjas were sent away.
"Now where was I?"
"The final phase of your plan to capture earth sir.
"Of course."
"Now the pest the mighty ninja academy has been silenced the planet is ours."
"Sir it seems that there are three students and a graduate from the wind ninja academy still unaccounted for."
"Why would I think anything could be done right the first time? General Zurgane."
"Sir."
"I want you to make certain that the zone is clear. I want nothing left standing. Nothing!"
The three remaining ninjas are looking around at all the destruction to their once beloved academy.
"Who would do something like this?"
"Are we the only students left? Minus Paige but she is not due to visit anytime soon."
Some rubble starts to move.
"Who's that? It's Cam. Help me get him out or Paige will kill us."
"Come on, we got you."
"Cam are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
Right as Cam says that a laser from Lothors ship fires down at the ground near them knocking them to the ground. They keep getting fired at until Cam pulls on a secret door leading underground.
"Come in guys this way."
"Go."
"Cam what is this place?"
"Just follow me." And uses his hand to active all the lights.
"No way!"
"It's amazing!"
"Dude."
"Don't ask any questions because I can't answer them."
"What this is like some big secret?"
"Yes Shane it's like some big secret."
"And there are times when secrets must be revealed Cam."
"Oh hey that big rat sounds just like sensei."
" I know. I mean except for the clothes."
"My father is not a rat, he's a guinea pig."
"Dude did he just explain why and I like like missed it."
"He's stuck."
"Stuck?"
"Yes Shane stuck observe." Sensei flips over to the computer monitor.
"This is lothor once a great ninja he was banished from the earth when his hunger for power turned him to the dark side. When our energy fields collided I was transformed into what you see before you, now he has returned and has brought an army that will do everything to take our planet for their own unless they are stopped."
"Who is gonna be dumb enough to try and stop them."
"An excellent question Dustin."
"The morphers Cam."
"Father, you're not serious."
"We have no choice."
"But these guys I mean them they're well there.."
"There what?"
"Yea I don't like how that sounded. Do you?"
"Actually dude I'm kinda of lost here."
"Now Cam." He walked over and grabbed a box whispering "Paige where are you?"
Opening the box Cam said
"These are your Power Ranger wind morphers."
"Yea right."
"Yes! See I knew it dude I was right Power rangers are real."
"Whatever."
"No way."
"Dustin child of earth true to your heart you will embody the power of the yellow wind ranger. Tori fluid and graceful like the water you will become the blue wind ranger. Shane reaching for the stars you will command the powers of the red wind ranger. From this point you will be known as the wind Power Rangers protectors of the earth."
"So what exactly does the thing do?"
"Where's the switch?"
"Does it have any games on it or what?"
"No, it doesn't have any games."
"Ladies and gentlemen, the defenders of the galaxy."
"Quickly Lothors army is attacking. You must intercept them, call on your powers by saying Ninja Storm Ranger Form."
"Keep your eyes open." Says blue face
"Hey! Looking for us."
"It's them."
"Okay. Ninja storm, what is it again?"
"It's ranger form." Says an annoyed Cam
"Dude watch and learn. Ninja Storm Ranger Form Ha! Power of Earth!" Dustin is then transformed into the yellow wind ranger.
"Oh oh yeah baby yeah well I guess no one's laughing at the comic book geek now are they?"
"Ninja Storm Ranger Form Ha! Power of Air!
Power of Water!"
"Attack!" And Kelzaks started to head towards the wind rangers
"Wind rangers ninja swords ha!"
Shane flies through the air taking the Kelzaks out and shorting a ninja beam from his morpher. Tori changes her sword into a blaster and starts shooting at all of the Kelzaks while running on water. Dustin attacks them from underground using is earth abilities.
"Good job Dustin!" Says Cam as he is watching the battle.
"Power ranger nobody told me there would be Power rangers." Said lothor watching the battle
"Wind"
"Power"
"Rangers"
"Your impressive and can stop Kelzaks but you really didn't think that was all we had to do." Sending an explosion towards the rangers sending them flying."
"Guys check me out." As Shane was now on a hang glider.
"This is what I call getting some air."
"We've got you covered."
"On your way."
"I'm going in." And picks up the monster and starts flying away.
"No put me down."
"You got it."
"I'm afraid of heeeights." As he is falling and lands hard on the ground "That's it."
The rangers come from the sky and all slash him with their swords.
"Hawk blaster fired up."
"Sonic fan sound off."
"Lion hammer ready to roar."
"Best this blue dude." Taking his hammer and hitting the ground causing the monster to fall down.
"Ready for a work out? And one and two and spin and work those abs work it work it and down" The monster is being tossed in the air by Tori.
"Is it hot out here or is it just you?" Firing the hawk blaster at the monster causing flames.
"Let's put 'em together guys." Combining all weapons into one big weapon.
"Storm striker."
"Ohh I'm so scared."
"Ready? Fire!"
The monster blows up
"Later days"
"Thanks for stopping by."
"Yea."
They all opened their helmet visors
"That really just happened right?"
"I'm pretty sure it did."
"Now that was awesome!"
"Whoo!"
"Ha see I told you guys I told you there were Power Rangers and you're like no no you comic book geek it's an urban legend man."
"Hey that wasn't me that was miss fluid and graceful over here."
"Alright that was me but.."
"You did well this time rangers but understand that there will be battles in the future. Lothor will not rest until the earth is completely under his command or until he is destroyed. The future is in your hands Power Rangers."

Just heads up chapters will be posted randomly mostly for when I get a chapter done. Also Paige will be in the next chapter.