There's No "I" In Team

Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies
trains our future protectors.
Ancient scrolls told of three, who would be chosen above the others.
Three who will become...
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!
The call is on!
Their force is getting strong!
They'll have to brave the weather!
Ninja Storm! stand together!
The storm will grow!
Waters flow!
Power Ranger Ninjas Go!
Power Rangers Ninja Storm is growing (growing)
is growing (growing)
is GROWING! (GROWING!)
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!
With the speed of the wind!
Go!
And strength like thunder!
Go!
Power Rangers Go
Ninja Storm!
Let's Go!

After leaving the note Paige made her way to the wind academy to see it completely destroyed. Pure panic came upon Paige as she started to call out for all her friends wondering if they were okay. No one responded so trying to stay calm Paige headed down to the area that Cam had shown her last time she was here that he called Ninja Ops. Walking down there she sees her three ninja friends laying on the ground. It seems they are struggling to work together to complete their task.
"From the looks of it I think y'all might need to try that again."
Turning around in a split second she saw all her friends run over to her. Tori reached her first and gave her the tightest hug. Then it was Dustin's turn and picked her up in a hug spinning her around causing her to giggle in delight. Shane went next and brought his face into her neck. Cam had a bright smile on his face as he looked at his best and oldest friend before she sprinted into his open arms and hugged the tightest they could. After all the hugs Paige looked around at all of her friends with a questioning look.
"I am so glad to see you all but what in the world happened? Are y'all okay?"
"The evil ninja named Lothor has returned." Said a voice that she knew all too well.
"Sensei?" Questioned Paige as she looked over at one of her many mentors to see a guinea pig.
"Well you see that's Sensei and he had like a really intense battle with Lothor and like he was blasted into a guinea pig." Replies Dustin
"Okay anyway Sensei I came as soon as I could when I got the SOS." Said Paige
"Thank you Paige I am most grateful that you were able to get here as fast as you did."
"Come rangers, we have much to discuss."
The three rangers looked at each other with questioning looks because sensi just revealed to Paige that they were rangers. While Paige had a surprised look because she did not know that the other three were power rangers.
"Dustin, Tori, Shane I would like you to meet your new teammate ninja ranger gold master of the elements Paige."
To say the three were shocked would be an understatement; there were so many questions running through their heads at the moment.
"As you all are aware Paige has been training to master all of her elemental powers and legend says that three wind rangers would be chosen as well as a master of the elements. After meeting Paige and training her I knew she was the one so when she was fourteen I sent her a box with her morpher and told her not to open it until the time was right."
"That is awesome!" said Dustin "We get to fight alongside a ninja legend who happens to be one of our friends." hugging Paige again, making her giggle.
"I think it's awesome seeing as I will no longer be the only girl of the team." replied Tori.
"Plus this means we get to see you more than we would before." said Shane
"Paige will be able to help you three with your ninja studies while she is on the team." said Cam who was also thrilled seeing as Paige could help him with some upgrades.
"I am glad that you are all thrilled, however speaking of training you have failed again so you will need to try again tomorrow." responded Sensei
Tori and Dustin get up to start leaving and Shane tries to stop them while Paige talks with Sensei.
"Hey wait where are you guys going?"
"Home man."
"No way, not until we get this right."
"Sensei says that we'd try again tomorrow."
"And dude if I don't get sleepy tomorrow's just gonna be a replay of today."
"Look, that's why we gotta keep practicing until you guys get it right."
"Until we get it right?"
"Look, that's not what I meant."
"Oh we know what you meant."
"This is not ninja school anymore. This is the real deal and if you are not ready to focus on what's important then.."
"Dude if you think you can do a better job by yourself then just go for it man."
"Maybe I will,"
"Fine."
"Later dude."
"Hey you coming Paige?" asked Dustin
"Yea I will be there in a minute."
Paige's conversation with Sensei
"Sensei thank you for trusting me with the honor that comes along with this morpher."
"Of course Paige I could not think of anyone more worthy but it is also your destiny."
"Listen Sensei I rushed over so my dad does not know the full story and I can not exactly move here by myself."
"Yes that seems to be an issue due to your usual room being gone."
"Sensei there is something I have never told you about my family but now that I am a ranger I feel I should be able to tell you. As you know I have lots of aunts and uncles. They, along with my dad, have all been rangers before. My dad was even the original MIghty Morphin red ranger.
I was wondering if knowing that information would it be okay to tell them that I am a ranger. If I tell them that I am a ranger my dad will be more likely to allow me to stay and help."
"The act that your family were all rangers explains so much about you and I believe considering they once were rangers it would be okay to inform them."
"Thank you so much Sensei."
"Hey you coming Paige?"
"Yea I will be there in a minute."
"Also Sensei I would like to inform the team when I am comfortable about my history if that is okay."
"It is not my secret to share anyway so I will respect your wishes."
"Thank you Sensei. Bye Cam! Bye Sensei! See you both tomorrow."
As she's walking out she looks at Shane.
"Shane I know that you love to do things your way but we all have our own way of doing things. What makes us a team is being able to work together and trust one another. I trust you Shane we all do but the real question is do you trust us. I love you Shane (as a friend/brother) do not forget that and hey while I am here we will have time for skateboarding."
Shane smiles and says "Love you too Paige and do not worry I know we will get this. And no doubt I will hold you to the promise of skateboarding."
Walking out she was met with Dustin and Tori waiting for her. They both smiled at her before all three started walking to Tori's van. Once in the van Tori and Dustin both smiled at Paige.
"What?" asked Paige
"You know we missed you right?" said Tori
"Of course I know that."
"Well we like totally heard your conversation with Shane." replied Dustin
"Look, being on a team like this is all about trust. We have to trust ourselves and we have to trust each other to have our backs in battle."
"We get that and we trust Shane but it's the problem of him trusting us."
"Look, we all know Shane and he has a reason for how he is acting. I think it probably has to do with several things including the fact that red is the leader. If anything happens to one of us he would feel responsible. That might be why he is acting this way because he does not want to lose you two."
"Ah thank you for your insight oh wise sensei." said Tori as Dustin did a mini bow.
As she started blushing she pushed the other two to get them to stop. "Yall are just trying to make me embarrassed aren't you."
"Yea because it is fun to make you blush all the time." laughed Dustin.
"Come on, I need to get home and talk to my dad. Plus you two need sleep for the lesson tomorrow."
On Lothor's ship
"You just erased half of what is in there."
"I know that I meant to do it."
"Hey!"
"Oh my gosh! Is that a zit?"
"Your whole head is a zit.
"I was looking at that."
"Hey! This is a personal alien manager, okay it's for calling forth aliens from uncle's army not looking at their hideous reflections right?"
Kapri hit two buttons and an alien appeared.
"At your service my ladies."
"Now that is an alien."
"From the planet stupid who'd call you a lady."
"All right that is it."
"You want a piece of me."
"Sure Bring it on.
"Okay."
"Go right ahead."
"Ugggh Stop! And they wonder why I have acid reflux."
"Get off."
"Show my nieces what it is you do."
"At your services." he blasted them causing the two to be pulled together becoming stuck to one another.
"Uncle!"
"Until you two can learn to work together you will be forced to work together."
Back in Angel Grove that night....
"Hey dad, could we have a family meeting? I know not everyone is here but could we call them? It is kind of important."
"Sure we could. Also honey I got your note is everything okay? Or is that what this meeting is about?"
"I will tell you everything at this meeting."
Jason opened up his computer and pulled upp the video call that would be used by all rangers if information needed to be spread fast. Sometimes used if they wanted to see their special niece.
As soon as the call was active rangers from all over the place started getting on the call wondering what could be wrong. Once everyone was on the call or in the room the meeting started.
"Hi everyone, I know you are all super busy...."
"You know we are never to busy for you Paige." said Aunt Aisha
"Well I have some news and I didn't even tell dad yet because I wanted to tell you all at once because it would be easier that way..."
"Paige honey you are rambling." said Aunt Cassie
"Right sorry." Said a blushing Paige
"Hey no matter what it is we are all going to support you."Said Uncle Leo
All of the rangers chimed in with their own support
"Well you all know about my training at the ninja academy's and most of you know of the box that the sensei of the wind academy sent me. Well early this morning I got a message to open the box and when I did this was in there."
Holding up her hand that had been covered this whole time all of the ranger teams could see a gold device on her wrist that had all of the ninja academy's symbols on there.
Multiple gasps could be heard from the call and it made Paige hide her head even more than she was scared to see their faces. She did not look up until her father put a finger under chin lifting her head up to make eye contact with everyone that she saw. All of them looked proud of her and not one of them looked angry at her.
"Baby we all love you and I am so proud of you for continuing the legacy that was left before you. I know that with your skill set no bad guy will get in your way." "Thank you daddy."
While hugging her dad she could hear the other rangers chatting and congratulating her but one conversation struck her ears.
"I told you she would be a ranger one day but did you believe me no. go ahead and hand over the money." Said uncle Rocky to uncle Adam
"Well if we are paying up on the bets then you need to pay me for I called her being gold while you said red." said uncle Leo to uncle Adam
"What do you mean bets? Why were you betting on my daughter being a power ranger?"
"Well you see with your history as a ranger and her whole family being rangers it was kind of a given." said Leo
"We will come back to that later." replied Jason
"I think I speak for all of us when I say if you need any help or advice you can always come to us." Said her uncle Tommy
"Thank you all for your encouragement. I know that with all of the things y'all have taught me I know that I can help my team."
"Dad, one reason why I wanted to tell you is because I have to be in Blue Bay Harbor for my team."
"Do not worry Paige there is more than likely an apartment that we could rent down there while you are a ranger."
"We?"
"Well of course what kind of a father would I be if I did not come with you."
"Thank you dad."
"Don't you worry about the moving part either because we got a lot of hands here in angel grove that will help your dad while you fight ninjas." said uncle Zack
"Thank you all so much."
"Of course" and "You are welcome" came from the group.
That night Paige slept with a smile on her face knowing that she was supported by all of her family.
In the morning she said hey to her dad and rushed over to Ninja Ops to see Cam and sensei.
Cam is typing on his keyboard before becoming frustrated and rubbing his neck.
"I just can't get this one piece to fit. If I could just find a way to harness more power from the hydraulic systems."
"Some kinds of power cannot be found in a computer."
"What other kind is there?"
"I don't know, maybe brain power." said Paige who is helping sensei with his puzzle.
Tori and Dustin start to walk in when Cam turns off the computer.
"Where's Shane?" he asks.
"I don't know single-handedly saving the world."
"Yeah I guess it is nice being a one man army."
"Each piece has its place. Shane will learn but you must help him."
"That's the problem, he won't let us help."
"He will give him time."
"Like sensei said each piece has its place in the puzzle that is why they tell you how many are in the puzzle on the box. Everything will work out." said Paige as she put another correct piece down.
"Of course if life is one big puzzle why does it not tell you how many pieces are in it." Tori and Cam just shook their heads at the girl who can give advice like they make a comment like that. However Dustin was really thinking hard about the statement trying to figure it out.
"I bet it's at least 100." she said and looked at Dustin to see his response.
While Dustin and Paige continue their debate Tori and Cam just sit there and laugh at their friends.
Meanwhile within town Shane is skateboarding while the two nieces of Lothor are teleported down to earth. The girls argue seeing as the two are still stuck together but then Shane skates by.
"Wasn't that a Power Ranger?"
"You think. Come on." They pull out their uncles divide that can summon aliens and it says that Shane is a ranger.
"I was right, it's definitely a ranger."
"Oh yeah and what do we do when we see a ranger huh?"
Marah is sitting there thinking about it when Kapri says "Come on."
"Don't rush me. Command, shift, send, there." and the alien from earlier appears
"It's time to make some connections." he starts connecting people and putting them in large groups that turn into stone. "I always say opposites attract."
At storm chargers Shane is sitting on the counter with a sad expression while messing with his skateboard.
"Anything you want to talk about?" questioned Kelly
"Hey Kelly, you're a good boss right?"
"No one ever quit on me."
"How do you do it? What's the trick?"
" There is no trick you just work with them, give them a chance we're more like teammates you know?"
"Yeah but how can you be sure things won't get messed up if you don't do them yourself?"
"I trust the people around me, especially my friends."
Yelling could be heard outside and Kelly said "What is that?"
"Stay here. I'll check."
"Hey Shane when you see Paige tell her to come by and visit."
Shane nods and runs outside to see a bunch of people stuck together forming a stone statue. As the alien walks up he asks "So what's up with this?"
"I say I think I'm lost. Can you tell me where I might find the power rangers hq?"
Marah and Kapri come up still connected and say "He's a ranger, get him."
"I thought he looked familiar. Take that." and throws different metal objects at Shane.
"This is fun, do you think your little playmates have the medal to join us?"
"I can take you myself."
He gets blasted again with the aliens' powers.
An alert interrupts the debate between Dustin and Paige.
"What's up Cam?"
"It's Shane and some weird magnet head thing. I tapped into the police surveillance system when I saw the power readings were off the charts."
"We better help him."
"Wait. I will let you know when it is time."
"Please be okay Shane." thought Paige as she watched the battle on screen.
Shane and the alien are still battling as they go through a building wall.
Then after back and forth Shane finally morphs.
"Now" asked the alien
"Ninja Storm Ranger Form Ha! Power of Air!"
"Get ready to be recycled!"
"Your friends not sticking with you."
"I told you I don't need them."
"Have it your way."
"I always do."
Shane gets hit by the aliens beam and starts getting dragged towards a car and becomes stuck on the car. The alien starts throwing more metal stuff at Shane and ends up being cornered by the alien.
"I can't handle this alone, Tori, Dustin, Paige. I need your help."
"Your friends aren't coming." lifting his weapon to strike down Shane.
"Now?" questioned Dustin
"Now." answered sensei
"Let's do it."
"Ninja Storm Ranger Form Ha! Power of Water! Power of Earth! Power of the Elements!
They all ninja streak and kick the monster away from Shane sending him flying before they land.
"You okay?" tori asked Shane as all the metal falls off of him
"Fine now. You guys came!" opening their visors.
"Of course we did."
"Yea why would we not." said Paige
"I can't believe I was such a jerk."
"Oh I totally can."
"Dustin!" said both girls as they hit him on the arm.
"What no I'm just busting on you bro okay?"
"Look, we know you're great at this stuff just don't forget you're not alone."
"I know and right now you have no idea how glad I am about that."
"You know we are going to be there for you always." said Paige
Getting back to action as the alien comes back to fight the visors close.
"But I haven't finished destroying you yet."
"Oh yeah, think again."
"dream on."
"Cause it's never going to happen."
"New plan, ninja air assault." going through the air and kicking the alien and then all four ninjas come out with their ninja swords and end up getting thrown to the ground.
"I'm so over this guy."
"Why not just give up already?"
"Hey big guy I hate to break it to you but we will never give up." replied Paige and runs up to him slashing at the alien while the others get blasted.
"I'm all charged up."
"Look his energy center."
"I see it."
"Let's take it out."
"Goodbye rangers, it's been fun." the rangers move out of the way of the explosion and now have their weapons out.
"Lion hammer!"
"Sonic finn!"
"Hawk blaster!"
"Manatee bow and arrows!"
"Putem together and what do you get?"
"Elemental Storm striker."
"Kids do not try this at home."
"Or without adult supervision." says Paige
"Fire." and the power of the blaster forms a giant weighted ball and drops it on the alien causing it to explosed. "Bye-bye."
"Alright."
"Yeah we did it."
"Together like it's supposed to be."
Paige squealed in excitement before pulling all the rangers into one big group hug. This caused all the rangers to smile at their golden friend.
On Lothor's ship.....
"Now they make them in gold. Three power punks was not enough."
Looking back down at the screen Lothor sees his two nieces still stuck together.
"Take your nieces for the summer, they tell me they won't be any trouble,'' they said."
Back on earth as the power rangers are celebrating their win the two nieces walk up.
"Stop pushing me." says Marah and hands the alien manager to Kapri who hits buttons on it before saying "Scroll of Empowerment descend." This causes a scroll to come down from Lothors schip and brings the alien back to life but in giant form.
"Bigger is better."
"No way."
"Why do they still have to make them big." says Paige
"What are you going to do, pathetic ranger ninjas?"
"Looks like you put on a few."
"He might want to try cutting out carbs." says Dustin
"Or maybe just a diet in general."
"Watch out." as the rangers duck away from his giant foot coming down to crush them.
"Now we're in trouble."
"Big trouble."
Back with Cam..
"The program is still not sequencing. I don't think they can handle it."
"Hey Cam since they still grow big there wouldn't happen to be some big zords for us to fight in would there."
"They're ready Cam send the zords."
"All right, just another few seconds to access the holographic portals. Got it. Rangers listen closely hidden in a subterranean hangar are three powerful assault vehicles. Sorry Paige I am still working on locating yours. Now that lothor's raised the stakes we have no choice but to call upon them. Guys I'm sending you some big time back up. The hawk zord, the dolphin zord, and the lion zord. They materialize through holographic portals and have adapted them to operate under your command using your inner ninja powers of air, water, and earth.The zords are equipped with an arsenal of state-of-the-art weaponry that you can access by using the power discs on your morpher. I'll be sending you new power discs as you master each skill level."
"The hawk zord is all mine."
"That's right Shane, you pilot the hawk zord. Tori use your power of water to command the dolphin zord."
"Well that makes sense."
"Dustin, you'll have control over the mighty lion zord."
"That's massive dude."
"Wow!"
"Those are flash new rides."
"Oh."
"It's awesome."
"I knew he was up to something."
"Cam truly are a work of art." says Paige
"Can we get back to work?"
"Let's do it."
"Go, I'll be waiting for you."
They all jump into their zords and are amazed.
"Wow, check it out, that's pretty cool."
"Dude I got seat warmers."
"Alright let's bring it."
"You think you stop me with that piece of metal, I'm a magnet." Shooting lightning at the ground which causes rocks to come flying up in the air at the zords.
"Let's fight fire with fire." says Shane and hits a button on one of his controls. "Flame attack." and a flaming hawk zord flies at the alien. "Check out these turbos man I'm fired up."
"Surf's up dude." as tori and her zord throw around the alien like he is a beach ball. "And he is washed up." throwing the alien to the ground. "She shoots, she scores."
"Good for two." and the dolphin zord starts doing a celebratory dance. "Dolphin victory dance!"
"How'd you like this?" as a magnet shoots out at the dolphin and hawk zords trapping them both. "Oh no." says Paige from the ground worried about her friends.
"Oh no he's got me." says Tori "Hang on. Oh no I'm hit." says shane
"Ahh pretty birdy."
"Hey, watch the finn. Dustin!"
"Guess it's up to me. I'll pick you." as Dustin selects a random button on the console causing his lion zord to roar.
"Lion tornado blast." causing a lot of rocks to be thrown at the alien. "Not that is what I call blowing chunks." It causes the magnet alien to drop Shane and Tori.
"Thanks Dustin you rock."
"Good job dude."
"Wow Dustin, that was impressive." said Paige from the ground.
"No problem and thanks Paige
."
"Now let's show him some real muscle. After burns fire the lion zord flies to the alien and hits him causing him to explode being destroyed. "Magnet dude you're heading for the scrap bile."
But the alien starts to reform together. "Ah man What's with this?" "It must be his magnet personality." "Great, I don't know what we're going to do now." "Think."
"Yes Shane, you do know ,feel what is inside you, your ninja powers will help to guide you."
"The scroll one has the strength of three." "Good idea!" "Let's do it." the zords start to form into a mighty megazord. "It's a megazord." "Mega cool!"
"Mega fools try this." and fire more lightning at the ground, sending different items at them. It hits the megazord without even phasing it.
"Cam what next?"
"This is all I got make it last. Follow the queues on your prompt screen the disk will activate your next power level."
"Guys do what I do inserting power discs in sphere drive."
"You got it Shane."
" Activating power sphere now."
"Power sphere activating serpent sword."
All the power discs come together to release a power sphere that releases a sword.
"Megazord multiply." And there is how three of the wind megazord standing in front of the alien.
"Three against one that's not fair."
"Ready!"
"Aim!"
"Fire!" And all three megazords slash their swords at the alien causing him to be destroyed for good and the megazord becomes one again.
"Yeah!" Says came from Ninja Ops
"We did it!" Cheers Tori
"We sure did!" Responds Dustin
"Nice teamwork guys!" Says Shane
"Woo hoo you guys did it!" Calls Paige from the ground jumping and cheering for her friends. They all smile down at their friend in gold.
Back in Ninja Ops...
"All the people are back to normal." Said Cam with a happy expression.
"We get zords huh how stoked am I?"
"They are not toys Dustin. As ninjas you should know never escalate a battle."
"No that's that's cool with me, man."
"Now that you have learned to work as one the balance of power will always be on your side."
"Man if our zords are like that powerful I can't wait to see Paige's." Said Dustin
"Don't worry Paige I am working as fast as I can to locate your zord."
"It's okay Cam. I know you are trying and if you need any help please let me know."
"Come on you sea cow, a certain redhead at storm chargers wants to see you." Said Shane (Manatees are sometimes called sea cows.) The room erupts into laughter at Paige's frustrated/embarrassed face from the nickname.
On Lothors ship..
Lothor screams in frustration at seeing the power rangers new zord as well as having to deal with another ranger.
"How come we're still stuck?" Marah
"Don't you mean stuck up?"
"Hey uncle I know you're in kind of a crabby mood right but if you could just give us a spout or a potion."
"Or some nail polish remover."
"Silence! I must come to pump up the volume on the power rangers."
The room starts to spark as lightning forms in the doorway. The lightning stops and reveals two rangers, one in crimson and one in navy. Lothor starts laughing evilly before saying "And this time no one will stop me."
Paige returns back to Angel Grove to find out that her dad found a place and would be packing just what they needed over the next week and move in next week. Paige told him that she would help every night but they both agreed it would be better for her to stay in Blue Bay during the day incase of an attack. Paige was excited but she was worried about Blake and Hunter because she wondered if they had been captured by Lothor or if they had escaped. "Please be safe Blake, Hunter and Hunter I hope you are staying out of trouble." a tear ran down her check as she laid down and went to sleep.