Thunder Strangers Part 1

Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies

trains our future protectors.

Ancient scrolls told of three, who would be chosen above the others.

Three who will become...

Go!

Power Rangers Go

Ninja Storm!

Let's Go!

The call is on!

Their force is getting strong!

They'll have to brave the weather!

Ninja Storm! stand together!

The storm will grow!

Waters flow!

Power Ranger Ninjas Go!

Power Rangers Ninja Storm is growing (growing)

is growing (growing)

is GROWING! (GROWING!)

Go!

Power Rangers Go

Ninja Storm!

Let's Go!

With the speed of the wind!

Go!

And strength like thunder!

Go!

Power Rangers Go

Ninja Storm!

Let's Go!

"Unbelievable." "Dude that's so sick it's wrong."

"Ah check out the lines on that baby bro the way they move. Dude, I can't believe it."

"You better not be doing anything illegal." Said Cam."Oh uh no no... because it was like here."

"Let me see. The tsunami cycles?" "Yeah man check it out." "Shouldn't you be doing schoolwork or annoying or something." "Well I mean you know it was already switched on to this channel so we thought we'd just just go for it."

"Computers don't have channels Dustin and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't cruise in here without asking me first." "What's the big deal? We didn't hurt it." "It's just taken me and Paige both two weeks to make the changes to the onboard telemetry systems I just don't want anything to...." Says Cam while beeping could be heard from the computers "Please say this is a dream. I don't believe this." "What?"

"You're sweating like really ,really bad man."

"Yeah." "You okay?" "It's frozen. The system's locked up." Said Cam as he ran over to the main computer in Ninja Ops. "It's totally dead."

"Yeah but you back it up huh." "Of course I did, I must have. Dustin, you have the backup. I gave it to you on that disc." "Oh yeah yeah yeah right it's in my back...(Dustin has a flashback of Paige and Can giving him the disc) it's in my backpack." With a panicked look not knowing where his backpack is.

On Lothor ship

"The wind rangers greatest hits. Are all my favorites on there?" Said Lothor "If you mean the Tsunami cycle serenade then yes." "I wonder if they know it's been released a little early." Said the two thunder rangers

"I only wished I could be there to see the look on that rodent's face."

"Which brings us to our agreement. We have unfinished business."