Info shit

Before I start I'd just like to say this story is a joke. It's not to be taken seriously and it's to hopefully be an emotional outlet for me. 

Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic.exe stuff has been in my life since I can last think of memories. Even my gf can tell you, I'd show up to school and spend the whole morning time making a costume to wear throughout the day only to make a new and better one the next day, usually tails or sonic. It's a part of me and I love this fandom and everything of it (minus all the cringey ships and super edgy fan made characters the are like way to op)

Besides that with my home life getting shitty as all hell and 2 more years to go until I have to try to survive on my own in the real world, I need some form of outlet other then ranting. So I decided to finally write something for the world to see.

The next chapter will be an overview of all the creepypasta-type-esc versions of sonic that I like and the adjustments I made for them in this story. I don't know what I'm going for but pretty much this is a massive family of deadly almost god like beings all trying to live a semi normal life and copy the mob Ian's they have been spying on for decades. Should be fun.

I hope this interests you guys and if you guys want me to check out other forms of sonic.exe you'd like to see just throw it in the comments, nicely that is, and I will do my best to meet the demands. And if it doesn't interest me or I can't really work with it (like sanic.exe, that's just tooo much demand for a character personally, like Fleetway is a handfully to memorize as it is.) then I will let you know. But hopefully I can make y'all happy!

Again thank you and I hope you enjoy!

-cactuskenny