Chapter 8

After TD and X arrived home the house was dead silent. No one was willing to speak. About anything. Td was in a corner, avoiding everyone as the now bent metal sonic scrap sat next to them.  Soft tears rolled down their furry face. Thought after thought ran through their mind that it was their fault, they shouldn't have gotten attached. 

As their sibling cried, Majin, Xeno and Exe watched from a distance with Sarah. sarah glares at Exe, "Look at this. X is in his office fuming, Td is in the corner with whats left of someone they truely felt for, and if you didnt say anything this wouldve never happened. Now would it have?"

"he shouldve told someone he was leaving. thats the main reason why dads mad."

"shut up." Xeno glares down at exe, it being the first time hes ever talked down like that to anyone "Td did nothing to you. and the rest of us knew where they were at and was watching them. it wasnt an invite for you to ruin shit like this."

"I get that but-" exe started but was soon cut off by sarah once more.

"But nothing, look at td, they more the likely feel like shit, and we all know they dont know its all because you opened you big mouth."

Exe glares "well then what do you want me to do, Tell them i told dad?"

"yes." the oithers say in unison.

exe looked at them all a bit shocked "he already hates me a fucking ton, yall want him to hate me even more?"

"they deserve to know hwta happened and whois really at fault here, and its a they dumbass."

"you know what fine. i didnt give a shit anyway." exe grumbles and walks up to td. "hey"

"w-what..." tailsdoll gently looked up at him confused.

"i-.... i have something to tell you" exe rubbed one of his quils

"s-spit it out then." td grumbles impatiently.

"i told dad you snuck off back there" exe stated flatly

td was silent. eeriely silent before laughing a bit, making exe laugha bit nervously before td voice chaged to a demonic tone rsather then the small innocent voice

"SAY YOURE JOKING NOW" td growls, no longer laughing, eyes blacked out, with small red dots.

"im not though" exe stated, which turned out as a bad idea, why because i the narrator demeed it worthy so i have reason to make more then only 10 chapters and a reason to force myself to keep writing. anyway back on with the real shit.

tds gem glowed brightly as it lifted exe from he ground telekenetically and half threew him out the windowonlyu to grab him back and drag him back him dangling him by the ankels "SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY FUCKING LIFE IS RUINED BY YOU!?"

"ow ow ow look byud look im sorry-"

"THAT DONT MEAN SHIT FROM YOU" he growls once more throwing him to ground and seemed to spaz out.

rage was changing td, and for the worst it seemed.over the span of 5 minutes td wasnt the same anymore.

his bright orange fur darkend to a near red as his eyes were ripped away to reavealk empty voids with a small red glint in them, the two tails unwound to become twin demon tails at least 30 feet long his ear becoming more demon like, tatered and blacked outhis mouth opened an drows upon rows of jagged and razor sharp teeth sat waiting a victim. not to menton td had near increased his size by tenfold. he had gone from small orange fluff to monstrous demon thing in meer seconds.

"majin! what is that?!" sarah cried out, even her final from wasnt so intense.

"imm sure ive mentioned before td isnt what they seemed. guess it took us this way to show you." he states. 

"I CANT STAND ANY OF YOU" TD roared before opening a new portal, grabing the remains of his friend and disappearing into it leaving everyone in disrray and part of their home in ruins from his transofrmation 

"now we get dad involved, right?"

"yes."

im lazy, im lazy, im lazy

but im not dead yet.

so like yeah i hope you like it, i made this all up on a whim, and im too lazy to profread besides its been a hot moment sice i posted and yall need some good shit to read. so here ya go. um... yeah. i wanna finish this book with at least 12 and at most 15 chapters.

and yes i will draw tds demon form soon.

love yall and peace

cactuskenny