Prologue

(To clear this up before I start, this has nothing to do with canon games for them. This is for fun writing.)

An empty, dark, and lifeless void. That was the first thing Lord X knew in the beginning. Aimlessly floating around, bored and unsure of what to do. He didn't know much at the time. Only that he was blue, and had a giant 'x' on his chest. The blue hedgehog shaped form floated around for years like this, unsure of what to do.

After a while of floating and trying to find something to do, he did. Lord X had created a flat surface. He didn't exactly know how he did so but, it had happened. X stood upon it, pride emitting from his face as he grinned over the large surface, thinking of the possibile other items he could create. Endless possibilities.

Another year went by as Lord X learned his powers through practice and created himself a home. He learned of a nearby pocket world, called Mobius, and would watch them through a portal he had created, but never dared to go through, unsure of what could happen to him if he did.

Creatures, similar to himself, roamed the world and called it home, in groups of people they lived with, called families, and existed in a term they called life. Lord x came to envy this. Soon, he began to mess with the people, occasionally wreaking havoc on their world, like plague, natural disasters, and other actions of the like. He came to enjoy their panic, finding it pleasing and entertaining. Soon, he had decided to create beings of his own, that of which to do his work and terrorize the world below.

First came Exe, Majin, and Beast. Exe resembled Lord X in an almost spitting image, and shared his intrigue in people's suffering, though, was a massive trouble maker. Majin was well behaved, and had a tall and lanky appearance. His face was odd but it was easily accepted. Beast was massive in size, at least 3 times the others, but despite that and his naturally threatening demeanor, he was gentle as a father and could hurt a fly, even if he wanted to.

Soon after came Needlemouse, or Sarah as she called herself. Like exe, she took after her creator, however she was more violent than them. For a while, she had watched over a pocket world known as earth with hatred and spite, finding humans to be a strange race of things and she simply disliked it. After learning of a human on Möbius, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, her focus shifted and would spy and torment him only.

A while after Sarah, Tailsdoll had been made, a small fox doll creature, modeled after a fox friend of a rather speedy blue hedgehog in the world they watched. Funnily, they were very different from the rest. They didn't respond to genders, and disliked terrorizing the worlds they watched. He preferred to learn from them, and on multiple occasions became obsessed with one of the inhabitants, always a male, until he found a partern or Tailsdoll found someone else to love, making him gay in a sense. Lord X had found out and scolded him other the mater, not because he was gay, but because he was allowing himself to fall in love so many times only to have to find a new one. However, Tailsdoll had misinterpreted his words and thought he was upset with who he was, and that broke the trust between them. Tailsdoll now tends to only hover around Majin, his friend, and the littlest and constantly gets into arguments with Lord X over little things.

The final creation he had was made more recently and in fact, but by mistake. It was known as Sunky. He couldn't talk, run, jump, or do much. All he could shuffle around, dance, and become like a rubber band and stretch to inhuman lengths. Sunky was cute and soon became one of everyone's favorites. He was easily entertained and loved fruit cereal so much he wouldn't eat anything else.

As for others in their home, a bright yellow hyped up super sonic, known as Fleetway existed with them. He was majins friend and Majin let him stay. Lord X despised the other but Sunky and Tailsdoll enjoyed his presence so he didn't have the heart to send him away, and rather, fights with him daily in hopes of making him conform to the rules.

And now it was 17 years after lord x made the first three. Sadly, this coming year wasn't going to be easy for any of them.

If you can't tell, this is my first time writing, so like bear with me. Please comment any errors you find and I will fix them right away. Thank you! Have a great  day!

Cactuskenny