Chapter 4

Lush green hills, bright blue sky's, that was honestly what Mobius was mostly built up of. Birds flew over head, singing songs happily as they did. Critters scrurried along the grasses and played to together as friends.

Nothing the two had ever experienced first hand.

Well, Fleetway kinda had, back on his planet only it wasn't as bright and colorful. He did talk about it too much. But for Tailsdoll, this was the most amazing thing ever. Even the soft green grasses amused them, as they had never seen such a thing in person before.

Tailsdoll eventually appround one of the little blue bird creatures, and gently picked it up, admiring it, as it chirped happily at him and danced around in his hands. "Look,"

"That's a flicky" Fleetway seemed unamused by it, as he had seen one before. Many times actually.

"It's a bird though. A little blue bird." Tailsdoll said, seeming confused with Fleetway's response.

"But we also can call it flicky. They all have collective names they go by, I just don't know all of them." Fleetway explains, putting his arms over his head, in a lazy, but cool way. "Mostly cuz I could honestly care less about it."

"Oh. Well, That's cool. Hey, Why didn't you ever say anything when we would watch? That way I wouldn't sound like an idiot trying to name everything."

Fleetway shrugged, "I found it funny how you all took liberties to rename everything. Besides, that would ruin all the fun of relearning it all. Now, you can be the smartest one back home."

"Hahaha" Tailsdoll remarked sarcastically. "Very funny mr. nice guy." He folded his arms after letting the flicky fly off.

"So, I take this as you're too moody to see the village and we can just return home now, hmmm." He mocked them a bit, poking the fur balls' little ear jokingly.

Tailsdoll eyes widened in excitement, that same ear flicking a bit, "Can we see the village?!" He seemed like a six year old that had just been told they can get fast food.

"If you want then sure." Fleetway smiled at him

"Then let's go already!"

"Jeez, you sure are excited to learn things."

"You kidding? I'm the first of my family to be anywhere but home, of course I wanna see and learn everything!" Tailsdoll beamed at him, his tails wagging happily, something that rarely happened anymore.

Fleetway nods, seeing how awfully eager this little beanbag thing was and smiled. "Right. Then let's get going."

He then led the way to the nearby village, through the thick woods, holding the doll on his shoulders so its pelt wouldn't tear at the branches.

. . .

"WHERE IS HE?"

"They dad,it's they, not he"

"Fine Fine Fine, they, where are they? Does anyone know where they went?"

"I don't know." Sarah glared at her dad, holding Sunky out of the way so X wouldn't trip over him.

X was panicking, as he had gone up to Tailsdoll's room to try and talk with them about earlier that morning, but when had gotten there, he found that they weren't there, let alone in the house itself, and was now freaking out. Trying to locate his child.

"Does anyone know anything about where they went?" X looked at everyone, as he had called them all into the main room to help.

The house was silent, again not counting Sunky's innocent giggles.

Suddenly Exe noticed something, and spoke up, "Dad..."

"What." X looked over.

Exe hesitated a moment, "Fleetway isn't here either..."

He was silent for a bit, before near losing his shit. "WHAT!?" He began to pace, wondering what could've happened, assuming all of the worst. What if tailsdoll got hurt, or even dismantled by that Fleetway. He would personally make sure Fleetway suffered the worst fate possible for such.

Then, Majin chipped in, snapping X out of his thoughts, "Found them. Their on Mobius."

He calms down a bit, "Oh thank g- wait, where?"

"That planet..." Majin looked at X from the window in which they saw Mobius from. "That we watch over..."

X rushed over and looked seeing his little fox happily floating alongside that rebel hedgehog and he almost became furious, but stopped hearing Tailsdoll giggle happily.

"This is like, ten times better than home."

He heard his little one say through the window. His ears lowered and his heart sank. He always did his best to please his children and make sure everything was to their liking, but hearing T.d. say that was, well, heartbreaking. T.d would always say that everything was fine and they were happy with the way things were. But now, X began to question if his child would lie to him. It didn't seem too far from them to do so. Especially with the way Tailsdoll had been acting recently. It confused X greatly.

He then looked to Fleetway who was watching over the plush, helping him get over bushes, and when things got to dangerous for Tailsdoll to travel through, lifted the fox on his shoulders and walked through, allowing his own legs to get scratched and gnarled at but the branches, rather then the dolls pelt. X saw this and began to rethink everything a bit. 'Was I wrong about Fleetway, he is annoying, yes, but... I've never seen him like this before. Helpful. I've never seen him as helpful.'

X's thoughts then wandered over to other things 'Maybe, Maybe I'm too protective, old school? I don't know anymore, but, that, the way my kid is, why can't I make them feel that way. Like everything is the best. I'm trying so hard to be better for everyone here, why can I make this one happy. Why is being so far from me so much more appealing than being with me.' He sighed loudly and walked away from the window, Majin and Sarah exchanging glances of worry as their father went to his room with nothing to say.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry for the wait, school got busy and I was spending quality tine with my human and my uncle over the weekend, but here's the new part, parts will be coming in slower then normal but hopefully, it won't be to bad. I'll for sure have something by next week. But yeah. And omg I'm at 500+ reads now and omg I'm so stoked guys. Thank you so much. Again if there is anyone you'd like to see me and or a concept you'd like to see then let me know and I'll look into it. Love y'all!

Cactuskenny