Chapter 1

Today, a new year had begun for Mobius, and so the family of Lord X and his kin had followed along with the lively planets and declared a new year of themselves too. As they had learned from the small planet they spied upon, a family normally had started their days with a meal together in the morning consisting of semi-sweetened foods, such as waffles, cinnamon rolls, or cereals, that were still healthy. So that's what they followed, or at least tried to follow. Lord X had been struggling for an hour to make breakfast for his family, of course not fully sure on how.

X growled at the burning pancakes on his stovetop, cursing at it as it wouldn't cook as it did for the mobians. He could have swore he followed the directions in the stolen cookbook correctly, however the old hedgehog couldn't figure it out. Sarah, who had just entered the kitchen and set up her littlest brother with his favorite food, noticed her Father's frustration and walked over.

"Give me the spatula," she demanded bluntly, clearly not about to deal with her hardheaded father and his crap today.

"No. I'm going to make this shit work eventually," X grumbles in response, being too darn stubborn to listen, as Sarah had expected from him.

"First of all, language, Sunky is literally sitting right here," She points at the small derpy hedgehog that was nomming on his fruity hoops, giggling to himself happily as he did.

X looked at his youngest, who looked up at his papa and giggled, and bleped childish, making the grumpy old hedgehog smile a bit. Sarah then continued, interrupting the moment.

"And second off, I said give me the spatula," she growled a bit, before a crashing sound came from in the living room. "Besides, I think Golden Boi's awake and is probably arguing with Exe, like, right now."

"God FU-"

"LANGUAGE!"

X sighs, handing her the spatula in defeat, and storms into the living room as Sarah begins to remake the pancakes, actually being able to make them unlike her father figure.

X glares at the crazed, and as he thought, coked up yellow, red eyed hedgehog and his oldest son and clears his throat. They both look to him, still in each other's faces of course.

"Excuse me but what did I say about fighting in this house?" groans Lord X, clearly having had enough of their bullshit after 6 years of the super sonic maniac living with them.

The fox doll laying on the nearby couch staring at their laptop groans "Oh look, the killjoy has returned, and is once again whining. Aren't you a being of pure destruction? If it bothered you so much then why don't you do something about it rather than complain every day like you have the past 4 years?" He remarked smartly. Even with the lack of a mouth, they had a lot to say, and even more beef with this old man.

Regardless, this had silenced X for a moment, but Exe wasn't having any of Tailsdoll's disrespect. "Shut up you fucking twerp, I'd snap your neck myself if we weren't related."

Fleetway glares and defends the small furball on the couch "Hey, jackass, maybe kill people your own size and not two times smaller?"

"Is that a threat?!"

"No you dumbass, it's a complement."

"Why thank you."

"Fuck you, idiot."

"No, fuck you."

"ENOUGH!" X shouts, the whole house became quiet minus the stove and Sunky's goofy giggles and happy sounds. "IF YOU TWO DON'T GET ALONG YOU CAN BOTH LEAVE!" He then turns to Tailsdoll "And you, I don't know where this attitude came from but I don't like it at all" he sound as disappointed as he truly was with him.

It seemed as if it was yesterday Lord X created something different, unlike the other. A small fox styled as a plush toy. Tailsdoll, he had named it, and all seemed perfect for them. Day after day, the little fox would cling to his papa shyly as the others would go about their business, and they'd play together all afternoon till the little one fell asleep. But soon, Sunky came along and they drifted.

About a month before the current moment, Tailsdoll had been watching a specific male mobian, of which they didn't even know the name of. They had been obsessing over them for weeks and sat sadly and watched as the mobian proposed to some female. X had noticed and tried to talk to his child about it, however, Tailsdoll had misinterpreted what he had meant and broke away from him even more. It broke X's heart but he had to accept it. But the attitude, he wouldn't.

X snapped back to reality as his second to youngest talked back.

"And? so? What do I care?" They spat, glaring

X crosses his arms "I want you to stop it now."

"I wAnT yOu tO sToP iT NoW" they mocked, copying X's motion.

"Enough!"

"No you."

"You know what, go to your room!"

"Fine, I didn't wanna be here, anyway!" Td stands to leave, about to bring the laptop with him.

"And leave that damn laptop down here!"

"Fine!" Td shouts back and slams it onto the coffee table and leaves to go to their room, as X sighed tiredly. Exe and Fleetway glared at each other and went their separate ways, Exe to the kitchen with Sarah and Sunky, and Fleetway to find Majin.

X looked at the now empty living room and sighs. "I'm trying my hardest, but... I just don't feel like I'm doing enough..." he groans to himself. He just wanted one day where all his children would just get along, but there was always something. Tailsdoll would be angry with him. Majin and Fleetway would be fighting with Exe and Sarah. Beast would be too nervous to sit around with everyone fighting. The only one well behaved was the one that couldn't really do anything, Sunky. All X wanted was just once, even for an hour, for everything to feel perfect.

Was that too much to ask?

Early chapter for y'all. Hope you liked it! If you have any suggestions let me know, okay have a great day! I'll have next chapter out soone hopefully! Bye now!

Cactuskenny