🛒Racing🛒

So this takes place in the episode where mouse comes to work in intelligence. Jay and Erin are also together and everyone knows and Hank is super relaxed about their relationship as long as it doesn't interfere with work. So where it starts of is Jay and Erin are going to go pick up mouse. Jay has the grey challenger and Erin has the purple mustang in the picture above(Erins mustang will mostly be referred as the stang). If you like cars this is for you if not you will probably still in joy this you just might not understand some of the stuff about cars. Feel free to ask questions. They also don't have a case right now.

(In the bull pin)

Adam and Kev walk up to Voight

Adam: so either me or Kev have to go to a training class for the new pin-link software right?

Voight: uh huh whats pin-link?

Adam: uh... its uhhh....

Kev: we don't know.

Adam: Which conveniently brings us to our point. Respectfully I know things to work out Jin and have some trust issues with tech people but I went to maybe three computer classes at the Academy.

Kev: yeah I mean I think if you need to mic up somebody or hook up at Xbox were your guys.

Adam: we're just not cut out for the high altitude stuff boss.

Jay: don't say another word I got the perfect guy For that. He did the explosive case with us last year. Mouse you remember him?

Voight: I remember everything jay!

Jay: oh right... well then you recall he did a great job for us and when al gets here he'll tell you that to.

Al: I'm here and yeah he was solid.

Jay: yeah plus he's like a total tech wiz I would trust him with my life. In fact I have many times...

Voight: alright pick him up.

Jay: cool

Voight walks back into his office and jay walks over to Erin's desk.

Jay: you wanna come? Maybe get some food??

Erin: yeah I'll come. You don't have to bribe me with food babe.

Jay: oh so you don't want food?

Erin: no were still getting food!

Jay just laugh's as Erin gets up. As they are walking down stairs.

Erin: what car we taking?

Jay: shit I didn't think about that.

Erin:About what?

Jay: both are cars are 2 seaters with tiny ass back seats. You're not sitting in back because you will be driving or well you don't sit in the back and my 5"9 ass ain't getting back there and neither is mouse.

Erin: well... what if we both drive our cars and get mouse and go get lunch since we don't have a case.

Jay: you always have a solution don't you?

Erin: yup

They both start their cars with their key as they walk up.(if you don't  know with challenger and mustangs you can start it with the key)As they continue walk up to their cars patrolman and who ever else is around all look at them. Because 2 loud ass cars started and they all know who's they are. They get in and situated. Erin gets her music going and ac and rolls down her windows and jay dose the same.

Erin: I'll follow you there.

Jay: ok

15 minutes later jays pulls up to mouse's apartment with Erin right behind him. And mouse is waiting outside