🖤Too many close calls🖤

🖤DDLG🖤 DISCLAIMER THIS IS DDLG IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE READING.

Everyone one knew about Erin being a little. She has never once slipped into her headspace on the clock. But after a close call involving Jay. That Never slipping while on the clock goes down the drain.

3rd POV:

The team had just wrapped up a 2 week long case, but not everything went right. While taking down the offender Jay was knocked unconscious, and grazed by a bullet then taken to the ER.

While Erin was outside an had no idea what was going on. Being back at the station with the rest of the team besides Alvin and Jay since they were at the hospital.

Erin was in the break room pacing. You see when stressed Erin tends to slip into little space but never at work. But with the stress of the case and jay at the hospital. She was slowly slipping.

Erin's POV:

Ive been pacing back and forth trying to clam down and not slip. I don't know how long I've been here, but I only stop when i here Antonios voice making jump out of my thoughts.

Antonio's POV:

"Alright im going to go check on her, she's been in there pacing to long." I say to Voight .

"Just be careful with her right now"

"Im always careful with her"

I walk over to the cracked open door and slowly push it open.

"Hey. Sorry i didn't mean to scare you"

"Its otay" she turns to me with watering eyes

Shit she's slipping! We all know about Erin and Jays relationship. As well as interacted with her many times while she was little.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I say walking towards her.

"I wan Daddy please"

"Sweetheart Daddy's not here right now."

"B-but i need D-daddy"

I pull the now sobbing little girl to sit on my lap on the couch.

"He'll be here soon sweet girl" i say rubbing her back in circles hoping to soothe her

"i-i need daddy. Daddy otay?"

God this little girl asking me questions with her red little eyes.

"Im sure he's almost on his way ok?"

"daddy pweas, i wan daddy"

Voight's pov

I see Dawson pacing back and forth holding a sobbing erin trying to calm her down. I pull my phone out and call jay.

"Halstead"

" Jay. Erin needs you!"

"Whats wrong is she okay, im on my way back now."

" she's fine physically. I think the stress of the case, you're going to the hospital and she not knowing what happened got to her. She slipped into little space. Antonios with her now, but she's sobbing her heart out asking for you. She won't calm down.

" shit she slipped! I'm pulling into the parking lot. I'll be up in a second."

Jay's pov

I grab Erin's diaper bag from the back seat and take off running inside. I can here her crying by the time i get to the top of the stairs.

I walk straight to the kitchen and take my baby from Antonio.

"Shhh baby, daddys here."

"Dada hurt? She says with a tilt of her head

" no baby daddys fine" i sit down and cradle her in my arms.

" hey sweet girl eyes on me. Can you take a deep breath for me? Hmm? Good girl"

I take a paci out from the diaper bag an slid it into her mouth. After while of rocking, she seems to have calm down.

" yeah okay baby?"

I get a nod in return and her nuzzling into my chest almost a sleep.

Thoughts????