🔥handcuffs pt.2🔥

Disclaimer this is smut with kinks No shaming, if you don't like it leave.👉🏼🚪

Erins pov.

I reach my hand down between my legs and slowly circle my sensitive clit. "Mmhm" i lowly moan. It feels so good i go faster.

"Good girl" Daddy says palming his erection through his pants.

Im so close at this point im rocking my hips in time with my fingers.

"Stop"

"No daddy No please don't make me stop is feel so good."

All of the sudden my hand is ripped away along with my now fleeting orgasm."I said stop slut"

"Daddy please"  a lone tear drops down my cheek. "You poor thing being edge so sad." He mocks me. I feel a gush of heat between my legs.

Im silent as Daddy runs his hands up and down the inside of my legs till I'm a squirming mess.
"Tsk tsk baby why you squirming so much hmm...? Is it because I'm not touching you where your really want?"

"Please Daddy please" "What do you want baby? Tell Daddy what you need!"

"Touch me please!" He slowly glides his fingers up an down through my pussy still skipping my clit. "Mmpphm" Daddy chuckles lowly and rips my underwear in half.

Jays pov.

She gasps and i rip her underwear and throw it on the floor. I walk towards the head of the bed and tie her wrists to the bedpost. She squirms in protest. " tsk tsk. Little girl stop squirming." I walk to the chair and I put all of our toys

Grab the vibrator and slowly walk towards her coming over her. I kiss my way up her body from her thighs to her neck. Leaving hickeys in my wake. Her little moans and whines are like music to my ears, making my already hard cock harder.

Turning the vibrator on the lowest setting. Slowly dragging it up her milky thighs. "Mmm please, please, please..." she cries out like its the mantra to her survival.

"Aww poor thing. So needy hmm baby?"

"Yes d-daddy please i need it."

"I guess since you need ill help pretty girl."

I turn the vibrator to the highest settings and place it directly on her little clit. The mere second it touches her she arches her back and screams out.

And thats part 2
love yall