🔥Locker room fun🔥

•DISCLAIMER•
THIS IS STRAIGHT SMUT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOU!
also this is my first time ever writing smut so go easy on me😊
This also includes slight bdsm such as
-Dom/Sub
- daddy kink
-degradation and praise kink
-choking
-pet names
Please do not kink shame if you are not into this then move along please and thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its was 1 o'clock in the after noon in the bull pin on a Thursday. Its been a slow week meaning the team didn't have a case. Jay and Erin are the only ones there besides hank he's in his office everyone else is out.

Erin looked up from her awful paperwork and glanced around to see no one there put Jay. A thought popped into her head. Maybe just maybe she thought to her self smirking. She thought about it for another moment.

Before getting up and walking to Jay's desk. When she reached his desk. She simply just grabbed his arm and dragged him with her towards the locker room.

"Woah what's wrong er" jays says While being pulled into the empty locker room. Erin doesn't answer but locks the door, then turns and smashes her soft pink lips onto his. After a couple of seconds Jay pulls away from the kiss "what was that for?" Jay says surprised.

Another smirk appears on Erin's lips as she stairs into his blue piercing eyes. "I just wanted a kiss." Erin says bluntly. Jay raises an eyebrow and tilts his head to the left. "Thats all you wanted?" Jays says knowing what she really wants.

"Maybe..." Erin says sheepishly. "Maybe you want this." Jays says kissing her again and licks her bottom lip deepening the kiss. As their tongues dance and fight for dominance, which of course he won. His hands travel up and down her sides and ultimately ending up on her ass squeezing.

That was enough to make her moan into his mouth. Right after she moans he pulls away. Erin whimpers at the loss of his contact. "Beg." Jay says trailing his hands up and down her sides staring into her hazel eyes. "Please daddy, please!" she says pleading.

"What do you want baby girl." Jay says. While he's softly kissing her neck "I- i want you to fuck me." Erin says stuttering while looking down.

The second she says what she wants he smashes his lips back on her. Tangling their tongues together. He steps them back in till her legs hit one of the benches.

He softly lays her down hovering over her. As he trails kisses down her neck finding her sweet spot making her moan. His hands roaming her body till he finds the button to her jeans

" WAIT what if the team comes back!" Erin says as her cheeks heat up from the thought.

"Its nothing they haven't seen before, plus you were the one that started this." Jay say referring to the time they got caught having sex in the bathroom at Mollys.

"Will just make it quick baby." Jay speaks again. "Okay." Erin says staring into his ocean blue eyes.

Jay resumes kissing her. In tangling their tongues. After a little while of making out. He slowly trailed kisses down her neck. Swiftly taking her shirt off.

She then took his off. As jay kisses her neck leaving a trail of hickeys. He starts to fiddle with her the button on her black jeans. Then ever so slowly, he slides them down her legs, while gazing into her beautiful hazel eyes.

Once he's yanked them off of her. He kisses all the way back up to her hips. She groan's in frustration as he skips the one place she desperately wants him to touch.

"Whats wrong slut?" Jay chuckles while kissing all around the hem of her Black lacy thong. "Please" Erin moans out. " please what slut?" Jay says raising an eyebrow. "Please... fuckkk... j-just please just fuck me daddy." she moans out as he kisses her clothed pussy.

Thats all it took Jay. "Thong off now" Jay growled. He undid his belt and jeans, as she shimmied off her thong.

Jay got back on top of her kissing her hard. She feels him rub the head of his big cock through her folds. Making her arch of the metal bench. Slowly lining himself up at her entrance.

Before thrusting all the way in her. Making her moan loudly. He waits a second for her to adjust. Then starts ramming into her with no remorse. That making her moan uncontrollably.

"Be quiet for daddy. We don't want to get caught now do we my pretty little cock slut?" He says while bringing his right hand to her throat adding a little pressure.

"Mhhhh no daddy." She moans while grabbing the hand thats choking her with both hands to stabilize her. "Good girl" he praises. Bringing his left hand to her left nipple pinching and rolling. " F-f-fuck daddy t-that feelsss so good." She says arching into him.

Jay feels her squeezing down on him hard. "Fuck baby you're so tight." Jay groans out. Jay trails his left and down to her clit. Rubbing small tight circles. "Mhhh... daddy p-please." She stutters of while her eyes start rolling back from the pleasure.

"What do you want little girl?" Jay moans as she squeezes him even more. "Daddy p-please can i cum please!" She says as tears start to roll down her cheeks. "No" "Daddy please please i-i can't daddy!" She says as she starts to shake.

"Cum. Cum on daddy's cock baby." He moans. That one word triggered her release."Fuckkkk daddy fuck... fuck... fuck. She moans as she cums hard on his cock.

Jay feels her clamp down on him as she cums. That made him cum deep inside her. He slows down his thrust bringing them both down from their orgasms.

Jay pulls out and gets between her legs, lapping up her cum. Making her shake slightly and moan. "Damn baby you taste so good." He moans against her soaked pussy. Then goes back up to her face.

"Mhhh baby taste yourself." He says smashing his lips on hers. Erin pulls aways after a couple seconds. " fuckkk" she pants closings her eyes.
"You're such a good girl baby." Jay praise. Moving the hair out of her face.

"thank you daddy. I love you" Erin says opening her eyes. "I love you to princess" Jay smiles and kisses her once more. Before cleaning them up and going back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I really just right 1,038 words of smut on my first time dang. Leave you thoughts in the comments.

Well i hope you whores liked it🤍🤍

                                                      -Izzie<3