🔥handcuffed pt.3🔥

Disclaimer this is smut with hard kinks if you dont like it leave<3👉🏼🚪

Erin pov:

"Mmm no to much daddy" im trying to wiggle away but at the same time i want it. "To late baby. You gonna take it like a good little girl hmm?"

" yes daddy, please can i cum?" Im so sensitive it takes no time at all before im begging to cum.
"Go ahead baby" right as i hear that it only takes a couple seconds for me to cum.

Jay's pov:

I can see she right on the edge, but i take a way the pleasure so she comes to a crashing holt.
"No no no please daddy please" she's thrashing around trying to reach that high but its not gonna come.

I go on edging her till she's in tears. "P-please daddy I can't, no more please."

"Aww so you don't want to cum? Hmm it hurts to much baby, to bad."

"No daddy please, i need to please!"

I slowly untie her ankles and flip her over. I place the two paddles in front of her." Which one sweet girl?"

"H-hearts please daddy!"

"Count them all or i start over, understand?"

"Yes sir."

I rub the paddle over her lushes ass before bringing it down hard.

"One d-daddy"

I repeat this till she gets to 10 "your doing so good baby 5 more okay."

"Y-yes daddy"

I rain down the last 5 quickly. I drop the paddle after the last five. Rubbing my hands over her red hot ass. Soothing the sting leaving kisses in my wake. "Good girl" i flip her back over her, then shedding my clothes. I climb over her shanking body.

"Color baby?

"G-green daddy"

"Good baby" i dip my head kissing those sweet little lips. She bucks into me and whimpers and i circle her sensitive clit with my fingers. " shh daddy's got you"

I untie her wrists and kiss the redness. I kiss my way down her body. From her neck, to her hard nipples that beg for my attention. To her stomach, to her thick beautiful thighs, till I reach her sensitive pussy. Slowly running my tong to her folds.

The shudder that goes through her little body is euphoric. "Mmm fuck you're so wet kitten. You taste so good" i move back up to her face.

"Daddy please, please, please just fuck me." She sobs.

"Poor thing can't think of anything else besides daddy's cock hmm?

"Yes d-daddy"

I line my self up and slip into her wet heat. We both moan at the feel. Her wall's strangling me. My cock filling her.

I set a slow pace, intertwining our hands above her head.

Erins pov:

"Mhh good you feel so good." My back arches

Jay puts his head in my neck kissing me as he speeds up,

"Fuck kitten"

He bites and licks and sucks, all while he pounds into me without remorse. The noises that are coming for our bodies form our moans, to the sound of our skin slapping together is erotic.

"Daddy may i cum p-please?"

"Yeah baby cum all overs daddy's cock like a good little girl." He pants as one of his hand's moves to my neck squeezing.

3 more of his thrust we both cum. Me screaming his name, and him biting my neck. I feel his seed filling me. As we come down from our high we both slump over in exhaustion.

We lay a panting mess for who knows how long. Basking in the after glow.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you to sweet girl. You did so good for me."

The end<3

If you want their after care lmk. Also request some things. I won't judge baby:)

-iz