1

I never expected to fall for him.
He was the derpiest guy in the whole school, I was the prettiest football player.
And apart from that, I'm not gay.

X X X X

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Just when I thought the worst day of my life couldn't get any worse, it did.
"Aigoo, tell me I brought my umbrella." I quickly searched my bag for the umbrella. I groaned when I realised it wasn't there. Which meant I had to either walk home in the rain or catch the bus.
Everyone was crowded under the bus shelter so I ended up stuck out in the rain.
"Hurry up bus." I whispered to myself, hopping from foot to foot.
All of a sudden, the rain stopped. I frowned, that couldn't be right. I could still hear the rain. Then why was it no longer falling on my head. I went to look up to see what had caused this sudden lack of rain when I saw an umbrella above me. I then noticed the guy standing next to me, holding the umbrella above us. He was looking straight forward, not even acknowledging my existence.
For the rest of the time till the bus came, he stood there, holding the umbrella over us. When the bus came, he made no move to get on. In fact, once I was on the bus, he began walking off in the other direction.
Wait. Had he been standing there that whole time for me?! Why would he do that? Maybe he'd just realised it was the wrong bus or something. There's no way someone would stand there for that long for a random stranger.

~~Next Day~~

"Uh oh...." Sehun and I said as we watched the football sail over everyone. We watched as it hurtled to the ground.
"That's your fault." Sehun said.
"How was that my fault?" I exclaimed.
"You couldn't catch the ball."
"You're fault for kicking it terribly." I replied. "I'm going to see if that guy's ok." I ran over to where the football had landed. "Hey! Are you alright?" I asked the guy lying face first on the ground.
"Hey!" I rolled him over and gasped. "Hey, you're the weird umbrella guy from yesterday."
"You say 'hey' a lot." He said, squinting at me. "Hey, you're that pretty boy from yesterday." He went to sit up but it only resulted in our heads impacting with each other.
"Listen, are you alright? I'm sorry our football hit you in the head." The guy frowned.
"A pretty boy like you shouldn't be playing football, you might damage your face." He said.
"I'll take that as a yes." I went to walk off but he grabbed my arm. "What?"
"Be my boyfriend." He said, a derpy grin on his face.
"I think that ball hit your head a bit too hard." I said. He shook his head.
"No. It didn't." He said. "So, you going to be my boyfriend?"
"I don't know what gave you the idea I was interested. But I'm not. I don't even know your name, for starters." I said, pulling my arm away.
"I'm Chanyeol." He said. "Now you can be my boyfriend."
"No, I'm not. It'll take more than that for me to be your boyfriend." His grin grew.
"Is that a challenge I hear?" I shrugged.
"I don't know, is it?" He jumped up.
"I accept. I'm going to do whatever I can to be your boyfriend." He said.
"Why are you so determined? You don't even know me."
"I don't know." His tone hadn't changed at all from the excited, happy tone he seemed to always have. "But I want you, uh..." I realised he didn't know my name and laughed.
"Baekhyun. My name is Baekhyun." I said.
"Alright. Well I want you, Bacon, to be my boyfriend. And I will do whatever it takes to make that happen." He said.
"Good luck with that." I decided to ignore the fact that he'd called me 'Bacon'.
"Hey! Baekhyun! Come back here!" Sehun yelled out.
"Well I have to go. Bye." I said, running over to Sehun.
"Bye!" As I ran over to Sehun, I started to wonder what the hell I'd gotten myself into.

X X X X