39

I stood outside the school with the two Chanyeols, staring at them as I tried to find any differences between them.

I couldn't find any. The fake Chanyeol had obviously put a lot of time and planning into this disguise.
Of course, once this disguise was gone, I would be able to figure out who was who.

I opened up my umbrella, despite the blue sky, and stood there as water poured down. The Chanyeols laughed and looked up at the sky.

"Why is it raining?" One of them asked as the other shook like a dog once the 'rain' had stopped. I closed my umbrella and looked up, giving Kai the thumbs up.

I looked back at the Chanyeols, frowning as I looked for any sign of a deteriorating disguise. Neither of them appeared to be suffering from that. Which meant that either they were wearing waterproof makeup or more work than I'd thought had gone into this disguise.

"You two." I said, gaining their attention. "Given you won't tell me which is the fake one, I'm going to have to get it out of you myself. How did we meet?"

"I got hit in the head with a football!" One of them blurted out, his hand shooting up in the air. I nodded at him.

"How did we break up, the first time?"

"Changmin stole me away." The other one said and I nodded again.

"And the second time?"

"I sent you that ring on your finger and you freaked out." I then realised something and frowned.

"Show me your hands." Both of them lifted their hands. Nope, they both also had rings. "Okay then... Um... Fine. Given questions aren't working, there's only one other way you can prove you're the real Chanyeol-"

"And that is?" One of them interrupted.

"Prove to me you're Chanyeol. You have one week. By the end of the week, I will decide who is the real Chanyeol or not." I said and one of them frowned.

"Wait, does that count today? Because today is basically over so it wouldn't even be a half day..." Part of me wanted to say he was the real Chanyeol, due to the similarity between his response now and the last time I issued a one-week challenge. But then I reminded myself that the fake one obviously put a lot of time into this plan and he could be the fake one.

"Today counts." I said and they both nodded.

"So how do we prove we're the Chanyeol?" The other one asked.

"I don't know, do Chanyeol-like things. Just show me you're Chanyeol..." The pair nodded and I took a step back as I picked up my bag. "One week, remember that. Oh, and once that one week is up, I want the fake Chanyeol to stay away from the real one and I. Forever. I don't want the fake one sticking around because I am really sick of clingy exes."

"You and me both..." One of them muttered, looking at his feet and sighing. I nodded slowly and walked off on the pair.

X X X X
CHANYEOL's POV

I stared at Bacon as he walked away, hoping I'd be able to prove to Bacon that I was the real Chanyeol.

I looked at the fake and frowned before running towards Bacon, feeling around in my pocket for a small object.

"Bacon!" I called out, making him turn to face me. I stopped in front of him, my fingers finally finding the little toy.

"What?" He asked, slightly coldly, which hurt. I held out the little toy beagle.

"I saw this last night and thought of you and bought it. I was going to give it to you but, well, this happened." I sighed and Bacon took it, smiling slightly.

"What was the last thing you said to me before I walked off?" He asked and I frowned.

"You and me both..." I said and he nodded, placing the beagle toy in my pocket.

"Then as long as you're not lying to me, I have a feeling you might be the real one. But I'm not sure, because I can't trust either of you right now. I'm sorry." I nodded and smiled slightly before gasping as a rare moment of intelligence passed over me.

"Bacon! Unless he's been pretending for longer than I think, he won't have a mark!" Bacon frowned as I pulled off my ring, revealing the tan line. "See, I have a mark!"

"Then maybe he won't..." We looked up to see the fake Chanyeol disappeared. I frowned and pouted as Bacon looked at me. "Don't worry, we'll get him..."

X X X X
FAKE CHANYEOL's POV

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I yelled as I ripped the pictures of Baekhyun up. I chucked them and my phone to the ground, listening to the satisfying smash as all the memories with Baekhyun were deleted.

I lit a lighter and chucked it down on to the remains of the photos, watching as the face of the guy who broke my heart burnt.

"I hate you." I spat, watching as the paper curled, the person now longer beyond recognition. "And yet somehow, part of me still loves you..."

X X X X
Da daa daaaaaa
I don't even know....