8

VALENTINE'S DAY

________________

Theo thought his life couldn't get weirder. For the first time, he, Theo fucking I-have-a-sarcastic-response-for-everything Nott was completely speechless. No fucking clever idea on his mind. No fucking track of that wit of his that he could bring to the surface. And all of that had an answer;

Marlena fucking Di Luca.

He couldn't stop thinking about her. Two weeks had passed by already and he couldn't stop thinking about her. He couldn't even say to Willow it had been just a little lapsus product of the alcohol on his veins when she caught Marlena and him freshly fucked by each other and completely asleep on Lena's bed. He had not been able to do it because he knew he had to tell her the truth as soon as he saw his best friend's curious eyes.

Of course, he hadn't been so stupid to think that once she had fucked him, he would completely forget about her and move on. No, Theo knew his bloody life couldn't be that easy. But he had expected wanting to be fucked by her again, not the obsession that came with it.

During the next days after they had their first encounter, Theo knew he didn't expect anything from Lena, but still, he couldn't stop wishing she would talk to him, or even look back at him in the Hogwarts corridors or during the few little classes they shared. He would think about what she'd tell him in the remote situation of her talking to him - she would probably go for some kind of insult or some sort of wannabe witty remark that he would reply with a proper comical and sarcastic response that she would fume about. 

Theo could not stop reviving their night together. Nothing was able to erase Marlena's moans, Marlena's soft and warm skin, her lips, her eyes, her everything from Nott's mind, Not even when Draco showed up naked once again while he was chatting with the merpeople through the crystal in the common room, not even Blaise confessing him George Weasley had shown up to propose him having a threesome with him and Willow for the girl's birthday. Absolutely nothing was even scratching Di Luca from his mind.

And he fucking hated it, because Theo's main thoughts had always been Willow, himself and the perfect ways to fuck up everyone else's lives.

Today was Valentine's Day, that day in which Theo could delight himself in the mediocrity and downward spiral of many couples who considered this day the only one in which they could stop hating each other. For him, this was just another winter day to enjoy with his best mates and even though he still had Di Luca in his mind, he was going to do the same thing he did every Valentine's; hang out with the Slytherins.

He woke up, bothering Draco, as usual, this time with a 'Valentine kiss', and after showering and putting on his green face mask to reduce wrinkles at a young age, he chose to wear a pair of black jeans, a dark green pullover and a black leather jacket with combat books.

Theo really wanted this day to be a small break from his own mind -- but of fucking course, it couldn't be like that. As soon as he stepped a foot outside of the Slytherin common room, followed by his friends, he immediately saw her standing up next to Willow with her arms closed and a fucking attitude already carved in her face. She was probably trying to hide it, but he could see it. Marlena was putting the same face Theo himself put when he was annoyed.

While everyone was greeting each other, he couldn't help but get closer to Marlena. 

She immediately looked at him with a serious face, but the glossiness in her green and brown eyes told him she was actually as reluctant of him as she pretended to be.

For Lena, these two weeks hadn't been any different. Nott seemed to be glued to her mind and her whole body only wished for him to touch it, kiss it and worship it again.