Chapter 14

A/N: Hey y'all, so sorry about the last chapter, but if you read in my last a/n I accidentally skipped ahead and totally forgot about a whole idea, so sorry! This idea is probably going to be 2-3 chapters long. So yeah.... Hehehehehe anyways enjoy!

P.S. Reminder, Queen Adaria is Hugo's Mother.

"Queen Adaria, you're finally here, what took so long?"

"Chrysta!"

"What?! You know she's late too, Vega!"

"Now, now, she's here and that's all that matters," Orion stated.

Queen Adaria just laughed, "you haven't changed one bit since I was last here Chrysta. Why, last time I saw you, you were only up to my waist, now look at you."

"Hmph, that's what happens when you go for too long," Chrysta muttered, arms crossed.

Vega elbowed her.

"It's okay Vega, I know what I did was wrong, I left without a word and would only contact you through air messages (used by attaching a note to winged creatures), I only recently started using the mist to communicate (creates an image like prerecorded message usually via water), I would be worried if Chrysta wasn't hostile, but as you know, I had two boys who needed me, I am truly sorry for the way I left. I hope you can forgive me Chrysta. I'll make it up to you with your favourite meal."

Instantly Chrysta's eyes lit up.

"Now, onto business," Orion stated, once having everyone's attention he continued. "There is a reason why you were all called up in person," he looked over in Adaria's direction, "it has come to our attention that one of our most notorious criminals, who was assumed dead, has come back."

Vera continued, "Now, our criminal, was assumed dead because when the last battle that occurred, a fire had broken out, but it was Pyrokinesis fire, ancient fire that can burn even underwater, our criminal had been last seen in that fire by many witnesses, so he was assumed dead. However, recently there has been activity of notorious actions that have harmed many, and these are executed exactly the same way that this villain did. We have no idea whether this is a copycat, or..."

Queen Adaria cleared her throat, "there is one more bit to add, it's that all of this is not happening in the Mystic Isles, but rather in the EverRealm."

Gasps arised from every direction of the room.

"That is why we plan to take action soon. From the activity of the villain, he would always attack on the dawn of the third day of each month, which is in two days exactly, that is why we reinforced training for the past month."

The plan was explained, they would be prepared there were only two likely places that were to be attacked there would be two groups and depending on which area was to be attacked, they would be prepared regardless. Once they know which area is attacked the other team would be notified and change plans to assist with the other team as backup. The main goal is to make sure that the perpetrator is immobilised, once they return to the Mystic Isles the fate of the criminal will be decided.

The meeting had ended and Queen Adaria was going to stay over at Chrysta's.

"So, how have you been?"

"Well, you know, just being me, doing my protector job, how about you ... and your sons?"

Adaria smiles fondly.

"They've grown up well, my eldest, Axel, has a aura of authority like his father, but he's playful, my second son, he reminds me of you, your energy and tendency to be the best, how you have a hard time accepting new things," Chrysta started to protest but the queen continued shutting her up. "But has a warm heart and good intentions."