Chapter 3

A/N, so this one is going to be based off 'the shy princess'. Enjoy☺️

3rd person P.O.V.

It had been a few weeks that have gone by since Sofia had started at Royal Prep. Currently she was in art class, painting Minimus, when miss Flora had come up and started announcing their next project for art, this was going to be Sofia's first assignment to work in a group.

"Class your project is going to be," miss Flora started

"About making your very own castle," continued miss Merryweather,

"You can add whatever you want," miss Flora says again

"Like a zoo to a lake," miss Merryweather says,

"As well as an essay on how you would rule over your made up kingdom," miss Flora says, and before anything can get out of hand miss Fauna flys in between the two and says

", and because this is such a big project we're putting you in groups of three, because working with others is fun. But this is only part one of your assignment. We'll tell you the next bit after your first part is handed in."

Miss Fauna then started calling out the group names.

"Clio,Hildegard and Amber, you are group one, James, Zandar and Desmond, you're group two, Vivian, Sofia and Hugo you will be group three..."

Hugo was about to complain but the look he got from the teachers instantly shut him up, it's as if they already knew what he was going to say.

After miss Fauna called Sofia's name out she didn't listen to the rest of what she said, 'princess Vivian' Sofia thought, 'never heard of her, and Hugo too, well I hope we get along, I don't want to fail, I doubt he wants to fail either.'

"Who's Vivian?" Sofia asks Amber.

"She's the one at the back, I feel bad for you Sofia," Amber says.

"Why?"

" I heard that, she lives in a cave and her parents are gnomes," Hildegard says.

"Oh," she say softly.

Sofia's P.O.V.

I look towards the back and see her, I see Hugo heading towards her and I follow. I reach her before Hugo does and start conversing with her.

"Hi Vivian, I'm Sofia, I don't think we've met before," I introduce myself.

Hugo comes and stands next to me. He just nods his head towards us.

"Hi," Vivian says quietly.

"So do you want to work on the project at my castle," I say, out if the corner of my eye I could see that Hugo was about to protest, but before he could, Vivian replied.

"Uh, no not really," she says shyly.

"Um, what about your castle?" I suggest.

"Uh, sure," she replies softly.

And before Hugo could protest, again, she was gone.

"So, um, Hugo I know we're not on the best of terms right now, but I don't want to fail, so for the duration of this project, so are we good." I ask hopefully hand stuck out as if this was some deal.

He raised an eyebrow, before sighing.

"I don't want to fail either, so we're on talking terms for now," he said and shook my hand.