Chapter 5

A/n: So this a whole new part, and boy am I excited for what though I don't know, anyway you won't get it now but Jose is pronounced hose-a, so enjoy pumpkins,
Ange.

3rd person P.O.V.

Sofia woke up to the noise of birds chirping, it was really early, but then again she had to be up early for her trip. Last night she had barley gotten any sleep because clover had eaten a saccharo berry and they had spent the time from 8p.m-3a.m trying to contain him form making to much noise or a big of a mess. Sofia yawned before looking over to her clock and read 9 o'clock by accident when it really read 6, she jumped up and around calling for her maids rushing around trying to rush everything, getting her clothes on brushing her hair and teeth, Violet ran in wondering what all the noise was

"Princess Sofia What is going in here?" Violet asked.

"Violet, please help me, I think I missed the trip, oh Violet why didn't-," But Sofia was cut of from her rambling from James entering.

"Sofia?"

"James, we missed the trip it's-," she rambled

"What are you talking about Sofia?" James asked, confused.

"It's nine a-," Sofia answered but stopped when she heard her brother burst out laughing.

"What in the world is going on?" Amber entered looking between her lunatic of a brother and her panicked sister.

"It's six in the morning and I am woken up by laughing, I need my sleep people," amber complained.

"Wait, six?" Sofia asked.

"Yes Sofia, six in the morning!" Amber said.

"Oh, whoops, I thought it was nine and that we had missed the trip," Sofia said nervously, by now James had calmed down.

Amber couldn't help but crack a smile ",oh Sofia."

The three siblings looked at each other before bursting out into laughter, their parents rushed in worried sick before realising it was nothing, and telling their children they might as well get ready now, by the time it was 7:3o the children were just boarding their coach to get to school.

"Bye mum, bye dad," Sofia called out while the twins waved to them.

"Bye," her parents called out loud enough for them to hear.

Sofia gave out plenty of yawns during her way to school, they arrived at 8, the students in the class taking the trip needed to be at school at 8:15. Sofia spotted Vivian on the school steps reading a book and called out to her ",Vivian."

"Sofia, How was your weekend?" She asked.

"Good, how was yours?"

"Not to bad, anyway are you excited?"

"Absolutely," Sofia said but not before giving out a yawn.

"Are you ok Sofia?"

"Yeah just tired," and she yawned once again.

"Alright children, gather around, we will be leaving shortly, now since this trip is based off of your assignment, the groups will remain the same and well you'll see when we get there, anyway the roll," Miss Flora states.

"Okay, Sofia?"

"Present"

"Amber?"

"Present"

"James?"

"Present"

"Hildegard?"

"Present"