Chapter 10

YOU GUYS, MY BEAUTIFUL HONEYBUNNSSSS I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL AND PLEASE KNOW THAT AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE I WILL UPDATE, look I've read books where the author doesn't update for like a year OR they give up, I AM NOT GONNA BE LIKE THAT, I SWEAR ON IT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ A/N:

Ohhhhhhhhhh btw do u guys want a lot of bromance between james and hugo, cause like yea XD. And HIIIIIIIIII IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh my exams are over so now i am freeeeee as can beeeeeeee!!!!!! And now you get more story time! Yay! DamN my ExAms WEre A nIGHtmaRe and I'm back at school and I got no break, so basically I'm starting my last "year" of school where term 4 is term 1 of yr 12! LAST YEAR!(sorry idk how to explain myself for other country schooling systems) MEANING;

IMPORTANT A/N:

I WON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE TILL LIKE DECEMBER AND AFTER THAT I WILL BE VERY BUSY HOWEVER I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THE BOOK TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. CAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!!!!!

Anyway onto the story:

3rd Person P.O.V.:

The sheets ruffled and sweat formed on the side of the boy's face. But no matter the case he's eyes would not open to escape the horrors he was undergoing. It got worse and as it did so did his shuffling. The screams and the cries he heard, knowing all he could do was watch and stare, he struggled to move but he was frozen in place. Tears were the only thing that were able to escape. His hand unconsciously moved to his throat, and with a gasp he awoke, breathing heavily to refill his lungs.

Hot tears streamed down Hugo's face, he ran his fingers through his already dishevelled hair. Shakily walking to the bathroom, he turned on the water and let the water rush, ice cold water splashed his face, running shivers across his face. He leaned on the counter top, staring back at his blank reflection. He couldn't fall back asleep, pacing around his room muttering instead. His head was spinning with his dream. And his heart aflame.

Before he had realised the sun had risen and he was walking into school. He could feel his heartbeat resonating throughout his entire being, one phrase of uncertainty on loop, 'she is alive.'

Walking through the gates he scanned all faces, panic rising when he couldn't find hers, he went back and forth until he felt a tap on his shoulder, startled he looked over, instantly serenity washing him . A smile graced his lips, greeting her ", morning Sofia."

"Are you excited for the flying derby championships? I'm so excited and I know you and James will make it, like you have done these past couple of races, like with that school, the School for Noble Boys, or St Nicks School for Princes."

"I'm sure with you there for support we'll be fine, plus me and James have been practicing for a while, those stuck up royal knights won't stand a chance." Hugo explained, smiling down at her energy.

"Of course they won't," Sofia cheered, her hands in fists pumped up near her chest. A large smile gracing her lips. Gasping she continued ", and today! Uh you guys are going to be just aweee-some."

Her hands spread in a wide circle going above her head, turning back around and grabbing his arm, she shook him ", you're gonna do greaaaaaaat."

No one could've contained a smile, and neither could Hugo, he shook his head jokingly, and ruffled her hair, saying ", come on we gotta get to class."

Classes flew by and before anyone had time to flip a page, everyone was lined in the school stands, excitement and nerves rattled throughout all of them. It was the semi-finals for the flying crown. Sofia was in the stands alongside her family and Hugo's family, as well as Vivian.