Chapter 30: Karma

Alicia 💜

I eyed Claudia suspiciously as she lifted her shaky hands to show me the video of her and Noah fucking.

It looked like the camera was hidden and he probably didn't know she was recording them having sex.

Wow, this woman was a piece of work!

I grabbed the phone out of Claudia's hand and immediately paused the video because I couldn't bare to watch my man fucking another woman.

Bile rose in my stomach as I clicked through the video settings, trying to make sure that this bitch wasn't playing with me.

But no matter how hard I tried to figure out if this was fake or not, I couldn't 100% tell.

My heart squeezed in my chest as a small shadow of a doubt crept into the back of my mind.

However, Claudia and her sister didn't need to know that. What they needed to do was get the fuck up off Noah's porch and kiss my black ass!

I shoved the phone back into Claudia's trembling hands and met her red rimmed eyes.

"Look at you... you're a fucking mess so I'm going to assume your sister put you up to this shit."

Claudia's eyes bulged as I called her out, indicating to me that I was probably right.

However, I knew I sounded way more confident than I actually felt.

Noah has proven to me time and time again that he loved- I mean liked me a lot and there was no way I could reconcile what she was showing me with the way he treated me on a daily basis; Noah treated me like the queen I knew I was.

Claudia cleared her throat as she spoke up.

"I- I'm not lying to you..." she choked on her words before she could finish.

I narrowed my eyes on her.

Something was very off with her.

Was this what guilt looked like on her?

I didn't care.

"You two need to leave. Noah isn't here to defend himself."

Plus, I knew that the man who rescued me last night would never do this to me!

Sarah stepped forward and let out a bone chilling laugh before reaching out and having the audacity to grab my still very sore face!

"Look at my beautiful sister and then look at you! It's common sense that she and her child would look so much better on Noah's arm then someone like you!"

I slapped Sarah's hand away from my face.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again, bitch!"

Sarah smirked devilishly at me.

But within the flash of a second, that smirk transformed into false pain as she held her face and screamed dramatically enough for the neighbors to hear her.

A few neighbors working in their yards looked up curiously to see what was going on.

Embarrassment washed over me as this woman pretended that I'd hit her.

I lived in a predominantly white neighborhood so, being one of the only black people, I didn't have any room for accusations like this.