1 • juyeon

♣︎𝕛𝕦𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟♣︎

♣︎𝕛𝕦𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟♣︎

bae joohyun

juyeon got out of the car first, he walked to my side and opened the door for me. he was quite an impatient and impulsive man, extremely annoyed by the fact that i didn't want to leave the seat i was in. but once he did, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out forcefully. he wasn't letting me a choice on this, i was forced to follow him. yet, i whined as i tried to keep my balance.

"juyeon. you're hurting me." i told him sourly, hoping for a reaction from him. he stopped in his tracks, laid a quick peck on my lips and restarted to walk, the same harsh way. he had parked his car on the side of the road. and he was now bringing me into the woods. i didn't exactly know where, but i was used to it.

i groaned in pain when he pulled me closer to him as we kept walking. he and i were dating for three months and to be honest, it got worse day by day. the first month, he was gentle and nice, but now he was overprotective, always violent with me and in general, i wasn't allowed to do anything without him.

"it's over there. stop complaining, you're getting on my nerves." he sighed at my behaviour, slowed down our pace and pointed at somewhere. i was looking at my feet, not paying attention anyway. i let out a faint exhale and pressed my lips firmly.

"i don't want to go there." i said silently, well he heard me though. he turned to me, eyeing me with a severe look.

everything stopped, there was no sound, even the wind stopped blowing for seconds.

"what did you say?" his hoarse voice said, i was tensed by him becoming threatening. the grip he had on my wrist tightened even more, making my hand slightly shake.

"i… i j-just don't wanna go…" i stammered, biting my lips and bending my head down. i knew that i was making him mad, and even more than mad if i believed myself.

i heard him sigh one more time, then he put his hand on my nape and pushed me rearward. my back hit a tree, and instinctively, i put my hands on his chest to keep him at a certain distance from me. but of course, he was way stronger than me. he pressed his body against mine, his fingers trailing all over my face. i was staring at him with my usual scared eyes, just hoping for someone to help me.

he put a strand of hair behind my ear and crashed his lips on the corner of my own. he wasn't the type to be gentle in his actions. his kiss was passionate, yet i didn't answer to it. his mouth opened a bit during the kiss and his tongue swiped my lips. he made his tongue enter my mouth and find mine. after a while doing it, he stopped, breathing heavily.

"you're so precious to me… please come with me, i'll be kind to you… please say yes…" he whispered in my ear, making me slighlty shiver.

his lips went to my cheek, i just looked away. it was easier for me to not see what he was doing to my body. he laid a kiss on my neck, but for me it was too much.

"get off!" i pushed him with all my force, so he backed off. "just- don't do that. i'm not in the mood." my voice was shaking but at least i managed to explain myself.

his eyes darkened, he was really furious now, i could tell by him clenching his fist, ready to punch me.

"not in the mood?! who do you think you are?!" he walked to me again, this time caressing my hair while licking his lips. the duality between what he was saying and what he was doing was terrifying. "don't you dare push me or shout at me this way ever again. do you get that?"

i froze on the spot, feeling his burning breath on my face. his almost black eyes were piercing through my core, a way i couldn't describe. but facing my silence, he sighed once again. he grabbed my arm, leaving red marks on it. he shook his head angrily and pulled me through the forest. his steps were fast, it was hard for me to keep the same pace as him.

after maybe a minute getting dragged like a dog, i saw something. it was a lake. nobody was around, it was just him and me there. but when we arrived, he fiercely pushed me in the water.

i screamed and swam to reach oxygen as the cold water enveloped me and my clothes. the weight i had on me made swimming very hard to do. i was struggling, not wanting to drown.

"juyeon! help me!" i shouted and he just crossed his arms, unbothered.

"would you behave now?" he asked calmly. i felt myself choking so i desperately shook my head.

slowly, he walked to me and grabbed my hand to trail me out of the water. i coughed multiple times as juyeon wrapped his arms around me.

"i did nothing…" i said against his chest, shivering and drenched in water.

"but if you weren't so stubborn, we could be happy. you know that no one could spoil you more than me. i always protected you from bad guys. you only have me." he repeated in my ear, trapping me in his embrace. he was so vile, i knew it but i could fight against him.