6 • chanhee

♣︎𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕖𝕖♣︎

♣︎𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕙𝕖𝕖♣︎

bae joohyun

i stood there, just next to him. juyeon was holding my wrist, glancing at me while i was just looking at the floor. he had led me to an unknown building and had knocked on a door, so we were basically waiting for someone to open. he hadn’t told me anything, i didn’t know if it was a party or something alike. nothing…

finally, the door opened. the pink haired man held the door, gasping when he saw us. chanhee was always full of sympathy. everytime i crossed his way, i felt like he was looking at me differently. not the way you could think, i guess he knew that i was more than 'juyeon's slut'.

"what are you two doing here?" he asked as his eyes looked at both of us. i turned my head to juyeon, i was also curious about that.

juyeon smiled and answered right away. "i have a thing to do, can you keep her for me?" while he talked, his head laid on my shoulder as his arms wrapped around my left one.

chanhee sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"what do you have to do? my girlfriend will be here in a while." he put his hands on his hips and stared at his interlocutor in silence.

"it won't be long, don't worry. i just ask you to keep an eye on her for, like, an hour?" juyeon replied, totally ignoring his principal question.

the pink haired pursed his lips, looking at me for a second before turning to juyeon again.

"fine… just an hour. but i will not accept it every time, okay?" he breathed out as juyeon smirked and patted his shoulder.

"thanks bro."

juyeon then kissed my cheek before walking to the elevator. i watched him leave and sighed in relief when there was no sign of him anymore. i turned my head to chanhee, he was also looking at the now empty hallway with his hands still on his hips.

"what are you waiting for? come in already, i'll not let the door open for centuries." he joked, a smile on his lips as i giggled and nodded.

i walked in his apartment, hearing the door closing behind me. the living room was all pink, except for the couch, it was coloured in a light purple. i stayed still, just observing the place when he handed me a glass of water.

"oh, thank you…" i grabbed it and drank it quickly. it was not common for juyeon to let me alone with a man, well, he never did it until that day.

"if you need anything, i'll be playing video games in my room." he told me, earning a little nod from me before disappearing into his room.

i sighed again, putting the glass in the sink and washing it. i looked at my wrist, the red ring around it was hurting everytime i touched it. i bit my cheek nervously and groaned as the water poured on my wound. i thought for a while, wondering if i should go find chanhee or not.