17 • drunk sunwoo

♣︎𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕠𝕠♣︎

♣︎𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕨𝕠𝕠♣︎

bae joohyun

it has been a long week now, i hadn't seen sunwoo since then, but one night he showed up at my apartment. when i opened the door, he was leaning against it so he kind of... fell..? he dropped down on the floor and all i did was gasping.

"are you alright?!" i asked and grabbed his arms to lift him up. when he was able to stand on his leg, i released him.

"yeah... i'm so sorry... i think i'm drunk so, uh- can i stay here for the night?" he walked back to the door and waited for my answer.

i looked at him, he was clearly not sober. his eyes were almost open and he was weakly trying to stay up.

"yeah... just sit on the couch." i replied and closed the front door as he went into the living room. "sunwoo... i'm tired, i will go to sleep so... please don't make a mess."

he nodded as if he was already sleeping and i sighed. i walked to my bedroom in silent - which was basically two steps away - and i plopped on the bed, slipping under the cover. i was swallowed by my bed, but i thought about him a lot. i'd never seen sunwoo drunk before, and maybe i should have been more worried. seeing him again, in front of me, made me realise that i needed to talk to him so badly.

at the same time, i heard a really faint knock on the door of the bedroom. it couldn't be someone else. i hummed softly and he opened the door in a small cap, just enough for him to make his head fit.

"joohyun... can i come here? it's so scary in the living room..." he mumbled in a hoarse voice as i sat up in the bed.

"what? what's scary..?" i asked, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

he looked backwards, then looked back at me. even in the dark, i could see that his lips parted. he opened the door a little bit more and finally, he talked again.

"i have no clue... i think the cats are eating pulp or what..." he told me, but none of this made a single sense to me. what could have expected? he was drunk after all.

"what the fuck... uh- do what you want." i gave up, my head was aching so i just closed my eyes again.

he laid down next to me, as he was drunk, i only wanted him to not do anything to me. after a while of not moving, he grabbed my hand and i felt his head laying on my shoulder. my heart started to beat faster, my limbs were frozen in a second and all i could do was stay there in silence.

my skin shivered as his breathing caressed my neck. everything in him smelled of cigarettes, his house, his clothes and even his breath. i couldn't not think about juyeon, he was always in my mind since sunwoo kissed me.

i pushed him, clearing my throat awkwardly. we stared at each other, i noticed his eyes tearing up as the minutes went by. i got startled by his actions, and at some point he covered his eyes, sobbing quietly.

"i'm so sorry joohyun... i wanted to be the one but... i'm not even better than him..." he said to me and reached out for my hands.

he wiped away his own tears, leaning again onto my shoulder and enveloping me in what seemed like the softest embrace i could ever experience in my whole life. both sitting on the bed, i eventually gave in. i couldn't fight against the fact that i somehow loved him hugging me. his firm arms were around my back, sticking me to his chest and his mouth was just next to my ear. i was trapped, my hands instinctively found their place on the back of his neck. like that, i could slightly brush his hair as he let me lay on the mattress with him.

i breathed out, sunwoo wasn't the same drunk guy as juyeon. that soothed me a lot, i wasn't afraid anymore of what he could do.

i closed my eyes peacefully, finding my sleep after only a minute of trying. the warm caress of his fingers on my back was acting as a lullaby to me.

 the warm caress of his fingers on my back was acting as a lullaby to me