𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍

It was fresh spring's night. I was the only demon on the mountain who wasn't a part of Rui's family. And i liked it that way. I never talked to Rui or any other member, altrought the knew about me.
I also would help the demon slayer corps on the mountain, well as much as i could. The demon slayer corps didn't knew about me. And i liked it that was. I never liked to talk to people. However, i still really wanted to find my soulmate. I wanted to be a human again. I saw Rui trying to kill some slayers. "Hey!" I yelled, "Rui, let them go."
"Go away" Rui said, "They are my family's dinner". The slayers looked both terrified and confused. They knew i am a demon too. " I said, Rui, let them go!" I yelled, and my eyes turned black with soft-pink pupils.
That's my blood demon art.
"Arggh!" Rui screamed, visibly in a lot of pain. His mind went numb.
"I said, go away."
Rui fastly dissapered.
My blood demon art is brainwashing.
I can use it on almost everyone.
"W-ow..." I heard behind me.
I turned behind, only to find a Hanafuda earnings boy standing behind me.
"What do you want?"
"You saved those slayers,huh?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"But, you are a demon too, why didn't you just eat them?"
"Why would I?"
"Well..."
"i don't need human meet to survive, you know... So i don't eat humans."
"That's awesome! I don't smell human's blood on you"
"Yeah, i don't eat humans."
"My sister is a demon too...She also don't eat humans"
"Good for her."
"Hey! D-do you, maybe....want to join us...? It would be a great help, to have someone with such a powerfull demon art on our side..."
"You...don't hate me?"
"Why would I?"
"Well...i am still a demon. A monster, you know."
"But you have a heart of a human...
You have a mysterious but gentle smell."
"I...want to join you....I want to help you"
I always wanted to still fight by the side of humanity. Well, since i gained my demon art and sanity.
"Well," Tanjiro said. "Let's go! I have a mission there"
"Well,actually, lets meet up after it. I will help you in defeat of Rui. But i have some other members i want to kill"
"Ok, bye!" He said.
"B-bye" I mumbled.
Well, guess this night can't get any more interesing, or can it?

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁

Sorry if this is a little bit out of Tanjiro's character, i really tried to get his reaction of another good demon realistic. Also, sorry if this chapter have poor grammatic!