𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

᪥❁𑁍᪥❁𑁍᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍:

After Tanjiro left, i was in my search for Rui's family. I wanted to help Tanjiro get rid of that terrible family that terorized this mountain. After some walking, i fould a pale, short demon boy. He was a part of Rui's family.
"Hey!" I shout.
"Wha-what?" He turned to me, visibly scared.
"You are a part of the spider family, aren't you?" I said.
"Ye- I mean, who are you?"
" I am the one who is going to dispose of you!" I yelled, as my eyes turned black with pink pupils.
"Arrg! What is, what is happening?!"
He tried to attack me with spider webs, but i easily avoided it.
Then, i cut his head with my sharp nails. It wasn't hard, since he couldn't avoid the attack. Later, i drank his blood.
"Well, this sure was a short fight...."
I trought to myself. While i was walking, i was wondering where Tanjiro is. Who is his sister. With who is he. He was the first human who was nice to me. Well, the first person who was nice to me. I sence good energy from him. I guess i can say, he is my friend.
While i was in my search for another Spider-demon, i noticed it isn't so dark now. That's mean the sunrise is not far away.
How many hours have passed? One?Two? Three?
How long did i fought?
Well, isn't like its matter. I guess i did what i am supposed to. I did my part.
Now, i just need to find Tanjiro and get away from this terrible mountain.
While i was walking, something tiny and pink just flashed before my eyes.
No only that, but also something taller with a sword. Ana i decided to follow both of it.
While i was running, i noticed that the taller thing is in fact, a human girl.
A petit human girl.
A demon slayer human girl.
The shorted thing is in fact, a demon girl.
The petit human noticed me, and turned around. She moved her sword towards my neck, wanting to cut of my neck. I quickly avoided it.
"H-hey!" I said, "I am not here to fight."
The girl just looked at me, watching after the other demon girl from the corner of her eye.
"Look, i don't eat humans" I continued.
She just looked at me with surpise. However, she continued her attemps to cut off my neck. I started running, while still talking.
"Listen," I continued, "I am not here to eat you. I am on the side of humanity. I know this is weird, but i really don't want to hurt you."
She seemed really surpised, and kind of weirded out, but she didn't said anything.
She continued running after me. Then, i turned and grab hed neck. I trowed her on the floor.
"O-oh" She looked at me surpised, while trying to fight back.
"Look, i really don't want to hurt you....You need to trust me!" I yelled.
But after i saw her confused face, i realised this definitelly won't fix the situation.
I let her neck go and get back up.
"Look..I am sorry, i didn't...."

"THERE YOU ARE!!! Y/N!!!"

I heard the familliar voice from the behind. It was Tanjiro!
"T-tanjiro?" I said, happy and surpises to see him.
"H-hey.." He turned to the girl.
"Look, Y/n don't eat humans. She is on our side, really." He said.
"Hm? Is that true?" She looked at me.
"Yeah!" Tanjiro and me said at the same time.
The girl didn't said anything else.
Then, we saw other slayer approaching us.

"Well, i guess i will has to explain myself again..."

᪥❁𑁍᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

Sorry if this chapter have poor grammar! Also, i will try to make future chapeters a bit longer.