𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍:

I was with the boy's in Butterfly mansion. They were training to recover, and since i, as a demon, could just regenerate, i just helped them... But one blue haired girl named Aoi was there too, and of course Kanao, so it was kind of a boring job, there wasn't much to do.
Anyways, Tanjiro was struggling to do one job. He couldn't spash a cup of one (really smelly) drink in Kanao's face. It sounds kind of weird, but it was a real struggle for him.
"Gosh, i didn't know she is so good"
Kanao was quickly but effortlessly evoided Tanjiro's desparate attempts to get the cup.
Zenitsu was kind of good, actually.
Altrought a crybaby, i really think that boy have potencial.
And that pig-boy Inosuke ... He was very confident in himself. The training was easy for him.
"H-hey, Tanjiro... Cheer up, i am sure you will be able to beat her next time!" I tried to make him feel better, but he didn't seemed very cheered up.
Gosh, i am terrible at comforting people.
"Hmm... " I mumbled as i sat on the edge of the bed, "I am sure all of you will be brand new by the blink of a eye!"
"Aahhh~ Now when i hear it from you Y/n-chan, I already feel better~" Yellow haired boy drooled.
"Oh stop it Zenitsu!" I yelled. I always hated when he acted all perverted around me! Honestly, he should really focus on training more, but, in some weird way, he was nice, actually.
Inosuke was already rejoiced about his victory over Aoi.
Aoi was annoyed, but she had smile on her face. I think she likes him.

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

Later that day, lost in my own thoughts, i was just walking around Butterfly mansion.
However, a certain thing caught my eye.
A bunch of colorful bubbles.
As i was getting closer, a familiar girl appeared in front of me.
It was Kanao.
"Oh.....Kanao..." I mumbled. She was
blowing bubbles.
Kanao just turned around and smiled.
"So......", I continued, "Thanks for helping my friends with the training!"
"I was just following orders." She said.
"Y-yes, of course", I smiled, "But you really helped them."
She didn't replied. She just smiled.
After few seconds of awkward silence,
I decided to finally speak to her.
"Well, Kanao, you know, you are really good warrior! And you seem very smart too, but i wanted to ask you.... I saw you tossing a coin earlier, why do you do that?" I asked.
Kanao smiled, grabbing the coin to show me.
"I use this to decide for something i wasn't ordered to do."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes," She replied, "I used this coin to decide should i speak to you the first time i did"
"O-oh...Maybe that's why she is so silent? She don't decide for herself?"
I wanted to tell her something, but i just didn't know what.
"Kanao....I...think you are great. You are very skilled, and i know you are intelligent as well. But, it would be better for you if you start to make decisions for yourself. It will help you to realize who you really are. And i know one day, you will be able to do that. I believe in you."
She looked at me a bit confused. And then, she pulled a coin and flipped it in the air.
"Heh? I guess she didn't took my speech to heart after all..."
After coin showed the results, she turned to me.
"Y/n, wait for me." She told me, and started walking towards the mansion.
I waited for her, very confused by the situation.
After she returned, i saw something in her arms.
"What is this?" A asked curiously.
"Its a diary." She explained.
"A diary? Is it yours?"
"It's a present from Lady Shinobu. She gave me this to wrote my own thoughts in it. But, i never used it. Do you want it?" She asked me.
"Huh? A diary? Hmm, sure, i guess."
She placed the book in my hands.
"Goodbye." She smiled, although she didn't moved from her place.
"Hmmm? Does she wants me to go?"
"O-oh, goodbye!" I replied.
And started walking towards the mansion.
I was a bit weirded out by the whole situation, but i was glad Kanao talked to me. I don't even know why.

"Well, it was one interesting day...."

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

Well, i hope you guys liked this chapter! I am not still not sure how will this story turns out, but i guess time will tell lol.
Btw, sorry for grammatic mistakes.