𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐔𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁

• 16:00 ; 𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 ; 𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 ;

"𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔,
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 "

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 :

It was a fresh morning. I woke up, dress up, did my morning hygiene and
started walking towards the biggest part of the mansion.
I started thinking about how lonely i would be when Tanjiro and others leave for the mission.
I mean, i will have Aoi, and.... Kanao, but still....
Well, perhaps i will just have to accept the situation.
I noticed that sun is already pretty high in the sky. The day was bright and warm. It must be already noon.
And then, i noticed two familiar silluetes.
They were Tanjiro and Kanao.
I didn't even mean to, but i just stopped walking.
Tanjiro and Kanao was holding hands. They talked, Tanjiro seemed very excited.
Kanao on the other hand, seemed confused, but not in the uncomfortable way.
Then, he flipped something. It must be Kanao's coin. She just looked at him.
And then, Kanao yelled. I couldn't hear what. But after Tanjiro replied, she eyes were full of admiration.
And then, suddenly, i felt uncomfortable. Something inside of me snapped. I don't know what, but i got so angry and sad.
Tanjiro then turned to me, surprised.
"Heeey! Y/nnnn! I didn't knew you were there!" He said, wholeheartedly like always, and run to me.
For a moment, i didn't wanted to reply.
I just stared at him for a moment.
He looked at me confused, since i didn't said anything.
And then, i don't know why, i just runned away.
Like, i just turned around and run back to my room.
"Y-Y/n?" He looked very worried.
I couldn't hear anything else, but i know i just run back to my room, and fell to the bad.
I didn't knew why i did that.
Just why? Why? Why?
Well, isn't like i have a right to be angry.
He actually did something to help her with her problems. He actually did. He actually did something. He actually helped.
I couldn't help these thoughts.
If only i had the bravery to do something, if only i helped, If only...
Then, Kanao would watch me with adoration. Then, i would be the one to help.
But no, like always, i had to be shy.
I had to just let someone else do that.
Tanjiro is, of course, still my friend. My best friend.
But, at this moment, i just wish....
Well, isn't like it matter.
Tanjiro is probably already catching the train for the mission.
And i didn't even said goodbye.
What If he die?
What If he got fatally injured?
And i didn't even said goodbye properly.
I am such an awful person.

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕂𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕠'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 :

Huh, who am I feeling this?
This feeling....It's so different. Now i will make my own choices?
Hmm, this feels so different. I can't still understand well what he wanted to say, but i think i am still able to understand some things better now.
But...
Why do i feel like i would feel better if Y/n did that instead?
Well, isn't like it matter. I still have my orders. I have a mission tomorrow.
However, i still need to help Aoi with the chores.
That's how I was ordered.
Look like Y/n will be there too.

꧁𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿꧂

I was walking peacefully, when I bumped into someone.
"Oh,sorry..." I heard someone mutter under their breath.
I raised my head, and i saw familiar
E/c eyes. It was Y/n. And then, she saw me too.
"Oh, Kanao! That's you!" She exclaimed, "Sorry, i didn't saw you, i was in hurry..."
"I am sorry." I said, and smiled.
"Well, Kanao, i heard you will help Aoi too. Is that right?"
"Yes, it's true."
"Well then, we should hurry..." Y/n said coldly.
We started walking.
When we get there, Aoi give us an annoyed look.
"Ha! There you are! Why are you late! She scolded us.
"Sorry, i bumped into Kanao so we talked for a bit." Y/n explained.
"Alright, alright.... Girls, now, let's start the job!" Aoi exclaimed, giving us orders of what we should do.
My order was cleaning the training room, and Y/n needed to do laundry.
I started to do my part.

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 :

I didn't complained, and just silently get outside for laundry. After for a about half an hour, i was finished. I get inside, and i saw Kanao cleaning. She wasn't finished yet.
"Oh, Kanao...", I didn't knew what exactly to say, "I didn't mean to interrupt."
Kanao just smiled, so i knew she don't have a problem with that.
I was bored, so i just started humming a song... It was a song about one story from my clan.
Kanao heard me, and stopped cleaning. She started to listen.
I saw her looking at me, so i stopped, very embarrassed.
"What's.....that song?" She asked.
"Oh, it's a song from my clan, about one story...."
Kanao seemed interested.
So, i decided to start a story.
"It's called Unbreakable bond.

"Once, there was two lovers. But, they were supposed to be enemies. Their clans were rivals, and there was a war between them. However, their love was stronger that anything. They would see each other in secret. When war between war started, they wanted to make an oath. The oath that would promise them the unbreakable bond. So, they came to the old witch. She fulfilled their wish, but under one condition. If one gets killed, other will die at place. They accepted. They promised they will never leave each other. But once, in the middle of the battle, one lover wanted to protect the other. The lover sacrificed, but, when the first lover was killed, other died at place. The legend said, when their bodies were finded, their parents stopped the war. Others learned from their unbreakable bond.

Kanao seemed amazed by the story. It was no surprise, it was always my favorite story when i was younger. Well, now too!
"Er, Kanao, i think you should finish this, or Aoi will get angry...." I said awkwardly.
Kanal nodded, and continued the job.

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❁᪥
Well, guys, i hope you liked this chapter! And finally, i made a longer chapter! Also, i hope i get Kanao's character good.
Sorry for my bad grammar.