𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 :

After i said goodbye to Kanao, i was walking around. Shinobu leaved to go to the Hashira's meeting. I heard about them before. Hashira's are the strongest warriors of the Demon slayer corps. Shinobu is the insect hashira, which means she use Insect breathing. She is amazing fighter indeed, but i just wish she trust me. Well, she do have a reason not to. I am a demon, and she is human.
There is no proof i am not going to eat any human. But, at least that Tanjiro boy trust me. His sister is a demon too, so that's make sense.
"Hey! Heeey!"
I was lost in my own thoughts, when i heart a loud voice.
I turned around and saw a short man in demon slayer uniform, that covered everything but his eyes.
"Hey, You!" He yelled.
"H-hai?" I said a bit shyly.
"The pillars are searching you!" He said.
"M...me? But why?" Confusion on my face was oblivious.
"Yes, you! Now come with me!" He said, and took my arm. We started running.
"Lady Shinobu, i found her! This is a demon you asked me to bring!" He exclaimed.
Now, i get what is this about.
Tanjiro was on the floor, and Nezuko was behind a boy that had bleeding arm. Did.....she......?
There was also: A tall, probably blind man that was praying.
A bit shorter, but still tall and mascular man that seemed cheerful.
A blushing pinknette with 3 long ponytails.
A short guy that was on the tree, half of his face was covered with bandages.
A guy that had a smile on his face, and blonde hair that had red ends.
Black, long hair with mint green ends belonged to a short boy that had a rock in his arm.
A very depressed like guy was there too, with the half-and-half haori.
And of course, Shinobu was there too.
"So, this is that another demon?" A man with the gentle face and smile asked.
"And just like i said before, she is immune to sun, Master." Shinobu said calmly.
"Another demon, huh?" The guy that was standing next to Nezuko was smiling sadistically.
"Well, lets see is she really as good as that idiot think she is" He said, and pulled my arm.
"H-hey!" I yelled.
He cut his already open wound even more.
"C'mon, little demon, show us your true colours!"
"I don't drink human's blood." I said calmly, but i was still annoyed.
Others hashira looked pretty shocked.
" I wont harm you. I don't need human blood to survive. Look, i really want to help you. All of you."
"See! She is really harmless to humans!" Tanjiro exclaimed.
"Well, if Tanjiro strongly believes her, and Insect Hashira claim she refused to attack Kanao, we can trust her for now." Master said.
"Y/n, you are free to leave." Shinobu smiled.
"Well, this is starting to get better..."

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁

Sorry for not publishing a chapter for so long, i had others things to do, so i didnt had lot of time.
Anyways, i hope this make sense for the story lmao.
I know i said i will make longer chapters, and this is only shorter lol, but i will make them longer for really now.
Also, sorry for bad grammar.