𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 :

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro!" I yelled.
"Hey! Y/n!" He run to me. Thing that surpised me is that, he hugged me.
"O-oh..." I said, a bit confused.
"Hey, Y/n.... Thanks for saving my sister" Tanjiro let go, smiling.
"Oh, so that's was your sister? Hmm....Yeah, that's no big deal, she is a good demon."
He smiled once again, then he got picked up by another slayer, since he was to weak to continue walking or running. Then, when Tanjiro was gone, i saw a petit girl, in a demon slayer uniform. This human had short, purple hair. It wasn't the girl from before, but she resembled her a lot. She was running towards me, and pushed me to the floor.
"Ara, ara, looks like there is more demons on this mountain..." The petit, butterfly-like warrior exclaimed.
"Y-you...", "Wait! I am not your enemy!" I tried to explain.
"Hmm, i heard these words before, but, sadly, turns out they are never true" She said in a sad voice, keeping a smile.
I successfully avoided her attacks, still trying to explain.
"Look, i really am on a human's side."
"Well, i wish that's true, sweetie, but you're a demon, so i guess i can't trust you" She mumbled, still keeping her smile. It was oblivious she don't trust me.
Before i could defend myself once more, i saw a tiny shadow right infront of me.
"The boy with the Hanafuda earnings, said not to hurt her. He said, Y/n is a demon on human's side, just like his sister." Kanao informed the slayer.
"Hmm, is that true? That's what Tanjiro said?" The purplenette said surprised, really.
The shorter girl just nodded her head and smiled as a answer, before she leaved.
"Ara ara, then i guess i will bring her with us. If its true, then she will be great help. I also need to make sure he really trust her. " She said, but i still could feel strong untrust.

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

We were walking towards the exit of the forrest, the sun already let it's first
rays.
"Hey, Y/n, do you have anything that will protect you from the sun?" Older slayer asked.
"No, but i don't need it." I said.
She looked surprised.
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
"I mean, i don't need it."
I said, as i walked out of the forest, letting the sun touch me. Nothing happened. Sun couldn't harm me. When i turned around, she looked confused. Really confused. Then, the slayer finally spoke, after some seconds of silence.
"Y-y/n....you can....but..." She tried to get her words out of her mount.
"Yes, i can walk on sun. Sun can't do damage to me. However, no, i don't know any other demons that can do that." I explained. She still looked mesmerized.
"Ara, ara, that's really impressive!" She said, with her stoic, but warm smile. I'm sure she trust me even less now.

𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

When we arrived, the girl leaved. Since, i stayed alone, i decided to look around a bit. I run into a petit girl.
"H-hey...that's the girl from before..." I through. She was surrounded with butterflys. I must admit, she looked beautiful.
"H...hey...." I mumbled. She only smiled.
"Ugh....What's your name?"
"Kanao" The girl shortly replied.
"O-oh.... Alright.....My name is Y/n"
I said awkwardly. I was always socially awkward, but i tried my best.
"Well...I will go now..."
She only looked at me, and smiled.

"Well, i guess this didn't started very well..."

᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥𑁍❁᪥

Lmao, it was almost a week since i published a chapter. I really tried to make this part a bit longer but i guess it didn't worked out lol. Anyways, i am still choosing will a make this story a side story, or will it have all events fron the manga
Sorry for bad grammar.