Chapter 1

A big round tabel conference was goin on , all the cops were discussing about the matter.

The head among them said on the tabel mic, "attention please..now we are going to start our meeting "

No sooner his voice echoed in the room, everyone went silent.

The head started to speak again,

"I know we all are worried for our beloved people for just one enemy of ours. Even though we have tried before to catch him but we couldn't hold him. But i promise we will hold that Psyco's collar soon nd will threw him into the Jail. His perfect place. I just want your patience nd I want you all to work as we made the plan" he said.

The other cops listed to him carefully nd left a deep sigh at the end.

The head cop looked at the others again,

"Is there is any questions?"

All the other cops looked at each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Keep your mouth open.." said the doctor who was bending over his patient to examine her teeth properly.

The patient's eye lids were closed as the lights were too strong. She widen her mouth a bit more as the doctor said nd kept it still.

After some time the doctor stands up straight nd closed the lights.

The patient open her eyes slowly adjusting with the natural light.

The doctor took out his gloves, washed his hands nd takes the seat near to his patient.

"So Miss Monika, you teeths are fine. It's just you are having a wisdom tooth in your upper set" the doctor said.

"Wizdum tuuth" Monika says as if her mouth is full of food , but actually due to the pain in her mouth she is speaking like that.

"Yes. Don't worry it will get better. I'm prescribing you some medicines have them. Nd in future if you want , you can take them out." Says the doctor.

"Thenk you Doctar Basanth" she says somehow in her pain.

The doctor smiled at her nd handed the prescription, she took them nd paid the fees. She was walking away when the doctor,

"One more thing!"

Monika turns,

"Try not to speak much , nd don't chew food from the pain side. Having liquid more than hard food for few days. Okey?"

Monika nods and steps out.

No sooner she left the room, another figure came in.

Basant who didn't noticed, immersed himself in his files. He looked up when he heard a knock on his tabel.

"Yes, how can i help you?" The doctor furrows as he find it inappropriate for the patient to come in without knocking.

He looked at the new comer, the first thing he noticed was him wearing a mask. His height somehow good. His skin slight brown in colour. He is wearing a white turtel neck shirt nd a jeans blue coat over it. He couldn't see his lower half as it was covered by the tabel. The most strange thing about him is him wearing a sunglass inside the room.