Chapter 4

"So what you wanna say?" Sumedh asks looking at the younger.

Junho hesitates a bit but clears his voice to say,

"Be Mallika's Psychologist!" He says.

Sumedh furrows. He don't wanna say in front of Kartikey. He was cursing Junho mentally for putting him in an akward position.

He keeps glaring at him,

Junho knows that Sumedh will never like him putting him in this situation but he can't help.

"Look the way you calm her. Maybe you can help her getting better." Junho says.

Sumedh who was actually feeling akward took a quick glance of Kartikey nd he already saw his eyes shining.

He left a sigh. He can't help.

"I- i don't think so.." Sumedh stammers to say.

"What you mean?" Kartikey asks.

Sumedh really didn't wanna say a straight NO in front if Kartikey. But if he makes mind he will do it.

"I mean i can't treat her. That's not my duty" he says.

Kartikey leans back on his chair. Though he wants her sister to get back to normal but that doesn't mean to make a person do it without his willingness.

Sumedh was again feeling bad for saying no. But it's just he can't.

He was feeling like he can't breathe properly.

He was about to stand up nd go when,

A pretty hand came in front of him with a candy holding.

Sumedh slightly suprised, looks up nd saw Mallika looking at her.

Her face was not totally blank. It feels as if she wanna say something. She was scared but for some reason frustrated.

She kept her hand in front of him. While her other hand holding Zalak's wrist. She looked like a child sharing her candies.

Sumedh open up his palm and Mallika kept one candy on it. He then gave one by one to the other three and runs back to her seat with Zalak.

Sumedh looked at the candy. He opens up the wrapper nd his eyes stucked. He was confusingly looking at it. He looked up not directly but indirectly nd got his answer.

He looks at the wrapper again. The other three who were looking at Sumedh's behavior nd couldn't make out a sense of it asked him,

"Why r u being so confused? It's just a candy" Junho says.

Sumedh didn't replied.

"Hey everything fine?" Basant asks.

Still no response.

Kartikey was about to ask when Sumedh said.

"You want me to look after Mallika?" He said.

Junho who has already given up his hope nods a yes.

Sumedh who was still not so sure leaves a sigh and says,

"Fine i will be....but just for sometime. Nd i have some rules."

No sooner the others heard this they almost jumped in happiness.