Chapter 7

"What are you thinking?" Junho asks as he sat on the other couch facing Sumedh.

Sumedh looks up nd nods.

"You know...you have been acting weird since you started treating Minnie"

Sumedh looks up again,

"Minnie?" He asks.

"Yeah..Mallika we used to call her that remember?"

Sumedh sighs, "Not really"

Junho looks at him with concern,

"Is everything fine?"

"Everything is fine. It's just her case is confusing me"

"How's that?"

"Look i can't say you the whole thing now...but it's just if she don't shows any sign of getting better then it will be tough for her"

"I understand ..."

Junho asks again,

"You know..i don't understand one thing.."

Sumedh furrows,

"How can she not remember one singel thing after so many attempts. I am really not ready to believe that so many amazing psychologists just failed treating her"

"Exactly..i was thinking the same! She must show some signs of getting better nd not worse" Sumedh says.

After a moment of silence Sumedh gets up,

"Where you goin?"

"WE ARE GOIN.." he says lookin back at Junho,

"Where?"

"Basant's place"

"I need to know something more"

Basant rush to the door when he heard the bell ringing, it was his off day so he was in house. He looks through the monitor and saw Sumedh with Junho.

He was not expecting them to be here. But he grants the access to get in nd the nxt moment Basant heard the door opening nd two of his mates getting in.

"I wasn't expecting you guys!" He said.

"Nor did i knew we were coming here" Junho replies casually.

Basant furrows. It didn't take him long to understand that Sumedh brought him and said nothing about his plan. As usual.

He turns to Sumedh who was looking around the windows,

"Are we expecting some more people?" He asked.

Sumedh turns, "No. Can i go to ur roof ?"

"Yeah sure..I'll get the key"

Basant leads the two males nd opens the lock. Sumedh looks carefully outside before walking in.

"Now now, u better tell me what's in your mind" Junho asks getting impatient.

Sumedh says, " look there " he points at a mansion.

"What's with that place?" said Basant.

"Isn't it Kartikey's house?" Junho looks at Sumedh who nods.