Chapter 9

"Villan...is a very pathetic word isn't it?" A guy probably in his 30's says.

Apparently this person is leaning back on his chair and talking with his gaurds.

"Well...i haven't really thought about it sir" says one of the gaurd.

The man with a mixture of brown and black hair, big eyes covered with dark circles. His skin started to get wrinkel nd many small and big cuts on his skin. He is wearing a white shirt nd a brown coat over it.

He leaned on his arm chair when a knock is heard on the door,

The door opens revealing another group of men in the cabin.

"What news did you bring?" Asked the man.

"Sir, everything is under control nothing is wrong till now" says one of them.

"Till now?" He furrows.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Look straight" Sumedh says as Mallika follows.

Apparently Sumedh is checking up on Mallika. She said she has some pain in her eyes. So he took his small torch and checking if something has gone inside.

He switches off his torch as Mallika was still looking around keeping her eyes big.
Probably seeing everything dark.

Within some weeks Mallika has started to talk with Sumedh. Not fluently but slowly.

Sumedh tried to get some information out of her but Mallika seems too careful of what she says.

Sumedh noticed it.

"I guess I'll give you an eye drop for now okay?"

Mallika nods as Sumedh looks into his bag. He brings out an eye drop nd opens it's cap.

"Look up"

Mallika did so nd Sumedh slowly put one drop each into her eyes.

Sumedh then asked her to keep her eyes shut nd sit quietly. Mallika did so.

Sumedh put the drop on her side table nd sits in front of her,

"Mallika let's play a game" Sumedh suggests.

Mallika smiles and nods with her eyes closed.

"So I'll ask about a situation nd you will tell me how will you react if you were there. Okay?"

Mallika looked confused.

Sumedh says hurriedly, "I-it will help your memory to get sharp"

Mallika nods again and so Sumedh starts to ask her questions. At first he asked easy situations and Mallika answered it easily. When Sumedh noticed her interest grew more he started to ask difficult situations, which Mallika answered.

"You are doing a great job!" Sumedh cheers her up.

"So now let's do it a bit difficult"

Mallika nods.

"Think like you are coming home late at night when some people starts to follow you. You tried to run away but they catches you, what will you do?" Sumedh asked this question very carefully.