New friends

Kylie's eyes widened as she found herself looking into the eyes of a world famous popstar, who was also her secret celebrity crush. She was hyperventilating inside, but she managed to hide it and stretched her hand forward saying "Hi, I'm Kylie. Nice to meet you." Harry shook her hand and also lifted it to his lips and planted a soft kiss. Kylie was sure he he could hear her heartbeat. She smiled at him and said "I am a huge fan of One Direction. I absolutely love your music. My sisters are fans too." "Wow, that's nice to know! Are your sisters here with you?" asked Harry. "Yeah. We'd just placed our orders." replied Kylie. "Do you think I could meet them?" asked Harry. "Yeah sure. I'll take you to our table."replied Kylie.

They went out of the basin-area and Kylie lead the way to the table where her sisters were waiting. Their food had arrived and the girls were just about start eating. "Guys, I'd like you all to meet my new friend.This is Harry Styles." said Kylie gesturing to Harry."As if you guys don't already know." she added with a smirk. Harry smiled and greeted all of them. The girls' eyes were open wide and Mel's mouth was already hanging open."OMG!! Are really THE Harry Styles?" she asked. "Yes I am Harry Styles. And I'm pretty sure I don't have a clone." replied Harry. "If you girls don't mind, I'd like to bring my friend Zayn to meet you all." he added. "Sure, we'd love to meet him." said Kathy.

As Harry moved away to his table, Kylie sat down and said "Pinch me. I'm sure this is a dream." Bessy pinched her hard just for effect. Kylie squealed, "Hey!!" "Oh my, I can't believe we just met Harry Styles!!!" exclaimed Mel. "And he's bringing Zayn Malik over too!!! Did I ever tell you guys that I have a huge crush on him?" asked Bessy. "Only about a 1000 times or so. You're always going on and on about how hot he is. Anyway, here they come!" said Kathy.

"Hello again girls. This is Zayn. My fellow bandmate and best friend." said Harry when he reached the table. Zayn shook hands with all of them. Harry noticed how his hands seemed to linger for long time when he shook hands with Bessy. "Its a pleasure meeting you both. Let me just say what huge fans we are of you guys. We consider ourselves very lucky to have met two-fifth of our favourite band." said Katherine. "Oh the pleasure is ours. And if you girls want, then we make the two-fifth as one whole." said Harry. The girls looked at each other confused. Zayn explained "We are on a break right now and have a lot of free time. We would love to introduce you girls to the rest of band." "Oh that would be great." said Kylie. "Then why don't we guys pick you all up tomorrow and we could make a trip to the park or somewhere, assuming you girls would be free tomorrow." said Harry. "That sounds great and yes we will be free tomorrow, its a Saturday." replied Bessy smiling. They then exchanged numbers and the girls gave the boys their address and then the boys left.

"Wow, we're going to be hanging out with One Direction tomorrow. I'm so excited I don't think I'm going to be able to eat anything tonight." said Mel. "Save the excitement for tomorrow. And don't you dare leave anything on your plate." said Kathy wagging a finger at Mel.

The rest of the dinner passed with excited discussions about all the fun they were going to have the next day. "I think I'll wear my pink spaghetti strap top and white hot pants." said Kylie. "I'm gonna wear my blue tank top and Daisy Duke's." said Mel. "Hmm I'll wear something like that too." said Bessy, undecided as always. "I'm going to wear my Wild at Heart tank top and jeans." said Kathy. After finishing their meal, they headed back home and went to bed, eager for the next day.