Chapter 11

( Louis' mouth was hanging fully open by now. "Kathy........my step-dad's name was Troy Austin and he died in car accident." )

Kathy opened and closed her mouth like goldfish. She couldn't believe what she just heard.Louis previous dad had died in a car crash; her dad had too. Her dad had also told them that they had a half-brother. There was a 99.9% chance that Louis was their half-brother.

"Kathy?", Kylie's voice could be heard from the living room. "Is everything alright?". Kylie, Bess and Mel came towards them. "Wassup? Did you need something Louis?" asked Bess. "Umm no. I was...just..umm..." Louis stammered. "Guys there is something serious we need to talk about." said Kathy, sitting down on the first step. "What's wrong?" asked Mel with a hint of concern in her voice. "I think.....I think Louis is our half-brother." said Kathy. The girls' eyes widened.They all looked at Louis and screamed "Whaaat?!?!" "We're not sure yet. There is just like this huge chance that we had the same dad." said Louis.

"Whoa. Slow down. Tell me everything right from the beginning." said Bessy. Kathy sighed and explained, "Louis saw our family photo, the one right here, and asked me our dad's name. And I said it was Troy Austin and how he and mom died in a car crash. Then he told me that his previous dad's name was also Troy Austin and that he too had died in a car crash. I guess you" Kathy said, pointing at Louis, "went with dad's previous wife." "Yeah." said Louis drawling the word. They all just stared at each other in silence, until Kylie jumped and engulfed Louis in a big hug. The remaining three laughed but joined in the hug too.

"Ahem?", they heard a cough from behind. They turned around to see Eleanor looking at them quizzically. "El, I'd like you to meet my sisters." said Louis. "What? What are you talking about?" asked Eleanor, confused. "Hehe. We'll explain everything in the living room. C'mon." said Kathy. They walked into the living room and seated themselves "What took you guys so long?" asked Zayn. "Well, we just found out that......." drawled Mel dramatically. "That..." Kathy, Kylie and Bess joined her. "That Louis is our brother!!" they screamed.

"What?!" Liam coughed. "I'm their brother." said Louis. "Yeah we heard that. But how?" asked Niall. The girls and Louis then explained how they came to know about this.

"Wow. So now Louis, that means you've got a total of eight sisters?" asked Harry. "What?!?",now it was the girls' turn to be surprised. "Yeah. I've got four half-sisters from mom and now I've got you girls from dad. Its gonna be even more awkward now being the only guy and also the oldest." sighed Louis. "Aww don't worry. We wont get in your way, big brother." said Mel with a cute smile. "I should take you girls to meet the rest of the family. They all will be so thrilled!" said Louis smiling. "There's Charlotte, she's 16, then there's Felicite, she's 14, and then there are the twins Phoebe and Daisy, they are 11." said Eleanor. "Wow. That means they all are younger than us. Its gonna be good not being the youngest!" said Mel. "Louis, are you sure you want to introduce us to your family? I mean we would love to meet them all. But your mom might feel....um.." said Kathy. "Mom would feel glad to meet you all. Honestly there is going to be no awkwardness." said Louis reassuring her. Kathy smiled.

"Well. So now this means Louis going be all protective of you girls. He's always super-concerned about the other four." said Harry. "I'm just doing my job bro. These girls are my responsibility. I will always care for them from the bottom of my heart." declared Louis. The girls looked at Louis with small smiles. "No one has ever said that to us, after Mom and Dad. Thank you Louis." said Bessy hugging him.