Chapter 15

(Narrator's POV)

"Okay, even after Louis and Eleanor assuring us it's gonna be a breeze, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. Its been so long since we met anyone we could call family." said Kylie. "Yeah. I feel the same. But at the same time I also feel so happy to know that someone cares for us. Louis did tell us that they were really excited to meet us. So it would only be fair for us to reciprocate that." said Kathy.

                         "Alright. Lets go downstairs and wait for Louis. He should be here any minute." said Mel. As if on cue the doorbell rang and sure enough it was Louis. "I'm gonna think you've installed secret cameras in our rooms because you're always right on time." said Kathy opening the door for him. "What can I say? I'm a true gentleman." said Louis shrugging . He leaned in and whispered "Are you girls completely ready to meet everyone? Cuz I don't want force anything onto you guys." "Oh don't worry. We're fine....Bro." replied Kathy smiling.

After the girls piled into the car Louis started driving. "If you girls didn't know, my family lives in Doncaster which is a 3 hour drive from here. So its gonna be a long drive. But worry not! You're lucky you have the Master entertainer Louis Tomlinson with you soo....aaaghhh!!" Louis had to stop talking because he almost crashed into the car ahead of theirs. "Omigod Louis!! Keep your eyes on the road! Safety is more important than entertainment." said Bessy. "Phew. Yeah I guess so. But if you guys get bored....." "Louis!!!!" all the girls screamed together. "Eyes on the road bro!" said Mel. 
                            After half hour of surprisingly safe driving from Louis....the girls started getting a bit hungry. Kathy's stomach was the first one to voice it out by letting out a deep embarrassing growl. "Woopsie....i  guess skipping breakfast was not a good thing." said Kathy sheepishly. "You girls didn't have your breakfast? You could've told me earlier. I would've stopped somewhere." said Louis. "I see a McD sign up ahead. Shall we go to the drive through ?" "Oh yes please!" replied the girls together. After getting their meals they resumed their driving. A few minutes later Louis got a call. He pulled over to answer it. "Hey Mom! Yeah we're on our way......... I guess?......Okay we'll see you soon. Bye Mom!"
                   "Well if it wasn't very obvious, I was talking to my Mom. She's really excited to meet you girls. She loves having people over and feeding them. So if any of you dont want your burgers you can pass them over to me." said Louis. "In your dreams. I could eat two more of these and still have space in my stomach." said Kathy, taking a large bite of her burger to prove her point. "You're a lot like Niall. No wonder he likes you so much." said Louis. Kathy tried to sarcastically laugh and cover her blushing but failed miserably. "Don't even try Kat." said Bessy laughing.
                          After 3 long but entertaining hours, they pulled up in front of the Tomlinson house. The girls were a little hesitant walking up to the front door but a reassuring smile from Louis calmed them down and they stood waiting for the door to open.
                 The door was opened by a young beautiful girl who jumped into Louis' arms as soon as she saw him. "Daisy!! Its been so long!!" exclaimed Louis. Just then another girl who looked just like Daisy came up to the door and looked up at them shyly. "Hey you guys are twins? Okay stupid question you obviously are. I have a twin too! Its this girl right here. Only we aren't identical twins like you two." said Kylie pulling Bessy to her side. "Hi! You must be Phoebe. I'm Katherine. These are my sisters Kylie, Bessy and Melissa." introduced Kathy. "Hi. Its nice to meet you." said Phoebe smiling sweetly.
                       "Hello dears! Sorry to keep you standing for so long. Do come in. I'm Johanna." The girls looked up to see Louis' mom and they couldn't help returning her very infectious smile. They walked into the very tastefully done foyer and were greeted by the rest of the family, Charlotte, Felicete and Louis step-dad Mark. They welcomed the girls warmly and Louis sisters all engulfed him in a group hug.
                      "You have a very beautiful foyer Mrs.Tomlinson." said Mel after introducing themselves. "Oh call me Johanna. And if you like this you should take a look at the living room then!" said Johanna smiling. They walked into living room and seated themselves. "Will you have some lemonade?" asked Johanna. "Thank you that would be lovely." said Kathy. "So, girls tell me about yourselves. What do you all do?" asked Mark. "Well, I work at a daycare centre as a teacher. Kylie and Bessy work at the library. And Melissa is a student. We all hold up the fort together." said Kathy smiling. "That's nice to hear. And do you guys fight a lot? You guys look like an older version of these chipmunks right here. And let's just say the fights here cannot end without a broken nose!" said Mark. "DAD!!" Felicete, Charlotte, Daisy and Phoebe all exclaimed together. "Haha. Dont worry. Fights in our house are like world war 3." said Bessy.
                         After an hour of chitchat, everybody settled for lunch. "Wow Johanna! This is the best stew I've ever had! You need to teach me how to make this! said Kathy appreciatively. "Sure! We have a lot more get - togethers to look forward to. So don't worry you'll learn this sooner or later! said Johanna.