Excitement

The next morning, the girls woke up quite early so that they could have ample amount of time to get ready. Harry had said that he would be here along with the boys and Eleanor(Louis' girlfriend) at 10. So the girls had 2 hours to get ready. Bessy and Mel hit the shower, while Kathy and Kylie went down to have breakfast. While Kathy poured milk into her cereal, she saw Kylie standing near the dining table, deep in thought.

"Hey Kyls, what's wrong?" asked Kathy. "Nothing...I was just planning something." replied Kylie. "I thought we had planned everything." said Kathy,confused. "No, there is something we haven't planned.......Matchmaking!!!" said Kylie. Kathy looked at her, horrified. "Kylie!! Dont tell me you're trying to set us up with One Direction!!! Plus they all have girlfriends." "Naah. Only Louis has got a girlfriend, Eleanor. The rest are single."replied Kylie casually."No way." said Kathy. "Uh huh. I've already thought of partners. You and Niall, Mel and Liam, and Bessy and Zayn. I think Zayn already likes her. Did you see how he held onto Bessy's hand yesterday?" asked Kylie. "Yeah I did. But don't jump to conclusions. Anyway what about you?" asked Kathy. "What about me?" asked Kylie. "Aren't you gonna try to win Harry"s heart?" asked Kathy dramatically. Kylie smiled at her but said "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship." Kathy looked at her worriedly.

(Flashback)

"I DON'T CARE! I don't care about your stupid dreams. You know what Kylie, we're done. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER. And just so you don't have to wonder......you were right. I was cheating on you. I was getting bored with you. You don't deserve me Kylie. Try finding someone who is as simple as you. Don't try to contact me." Luke shouted as Kylie pleaded with him, tears pouring down her face.

He paid no attention to her and banged the door in her face. She slumped against the door, crying. Kathy was about to go after him, but kylie stopped her and said "Don't go after him. He's not going to listen to you. He's probably on his way to Anna's right now" "How dare he cheat on you! Kylie don't take anything he says, to your heart. He is the one who doesn't deserve you." said Kathy consoling her. Kylie cried even harder as Kathy hugged her.

As Kathy thought back on all this, she totally understood why Kylie didn't want a relationship now. Her old one still had an impact on her. What, with first getting cheated on and then being lied to and getting cruelly dumped, Kylie had had a very painful love life so far. She rubbed Kylie's shoulder and went to prepare some cereal for her.

After Mel and Bessy, Kathy and Kylie took a shower, while Mel and Bessy had breakfast. After they all were done showering and eating, they put on the clothes they had planned and did their make-up. "Hey Bessy, I see you're putting on some extra mascara. Is it for....?" teased Mel. Bessy through a hairbrush at her and said "Shut up. I just want to look good in front of my favorite band." "Oh! The whole band?" asked Kylie. "Fine. I want to look good for Zayn. But i know anyway that he's met better girls than me. But i guess its worth a try." said Bessy blushing. "Don't be so pessimistic. He might actually like you." said Mel. Bessy shrugged and went back to her makeup.

By 9.50, the girls were ready, all looking extra pretty that day. They all had left their hair open expect Kathy, who had hers in a braid, whose hair was really long. At sharp 10o'clock the doorbell rang. Mel went to open the door and just as expected it was the boys. Harry was in front with Zayn and Niall behind him, and Liam, Louis and Eleanor behind them. Mel gave Liam a small smile, which he spontaneously returned. "Hey Melissa, you girls ready?" asked Harry. "Yeah, I'll get them. Come on in." replied Mel.

The boys entered the house just as the girls were putting on their shoes. Zayn introduced Liam, Louis,Niall and Eleanor to the girls. They all shook hands with each other except Niall who seemed to have been frozen. His gaze was transfixed on Kathy who was blushing deep red. Louis suddenly gave Niall a smack on his ass, and Niall crashed back to earth. Everyone laughed. Kathy stuck out her hand "Hey I'm Katherine. But you can call me Kathy." she said to Niall. "Hey I'm Niall and I don't think I have any other name. So you'll have to call me Niall only." replied Niall smiling. Kathy laughed.

"Now that the introductions are done, I think its time to hit the road." said Zayn. "Yeah, lets go." said Mel. The girls took their purses and locked the house. They all then piled into Louis's van. Eleanor rode shotgun. Kathy, Niall, Bessy and Zayn rode in the second seat, while Harry, Kylie, Liam and Mel rode in the backseat. "Okay, now lets get these wheels rollin!" said Louis.