A brand-new friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Damon's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waking up from being saved from this young witch, who is quite adorable might I add I'm still in shocked that he saved us since technically witches and vampires are supposed to be enemies. His red eye with the scar that he showed us means he obviously been through some stuff and asking to be friends with us which I'm sure he knows is dangerous will put him in even more danger.

"Y-you want to be friends with us? Vampires" Stefan basically stuttered when he asked that

"Well yea, I've been friends with other vampires, but they all ended up betraying me for something they didn't even get." Henry said in a sad/obvious voice

"What I don't get kid is why you would want to be friends with us" I'm getting suspicious "isn't witches and vampires supposed to be enemies any witch we came across basically gave us the cold shoulder" I said not truly believing what he was saying

"Look I'm not like other witches I don't care about what species someone is, the only thing that matters is that they have a good heart and don't betray me" 

"So that's it, all you want to do is be friends?" Stefan asked in a confused voice

"Yea I can even help you with things since Ya 'know Ima witch, I'm really experienced and powerful" Henry said gleefully "so what do you guys say"

"Well since you're offering your witchy talents" I said smirking "well take it, you got yourself a deal kid"

"Great and don't worry about the officers back there and the other guy they wont remember anything that happened in the last 10 hours"

"You can do that?" Stefan said amazed "thanks the witch we know is a bennet and she cant really do things like that"

"She's probably inexperienced or to scared of her powers, any witch who doesn't embrace it will never reach their full potential" Henry said in a blank voice that I can't believe a 12-year-old can have

"Noted" I said in an okay voice

I took my phone that was on the nightstand beside us and saw I had a missed call from Elena so I decided to shoot her a little text

: Hey me and Stefan are fine, got away. 

: WHAT HAPPENED are you guys' okay Caroline said she heard gunshots and then we found the sheriff and her deputies lying on the ground with mason.

: Yea were fine someone came to our beck and call.

: Who? Does someone else know about you?

: Elena you aren't the only person in the world who knows us and im pretty sure you two will meet soon enough.

: So this person is new to town, do they live in that huge mansion by the woods? I heard someone moved in nobody could afford it not even the mayor.

: Yea I guess were kind of stuck in bed I haven't seen the outside of the house yet, gotta go.

: Wait Damon

: DAMON, HELLO.

she can be pretty annoying at times, "that was Elena asking what happened apparently blondie heard the shots and found the bodies" 

"Is she alright?" you can guess who asked that 

"She's fine Stefan, no need to your panties in a twist"

Stefan just rolled his eyes

"How about I give you guys a tour well start from outside and work our way in "