News

~John's P.O.V~ 

To say that I was surprised when Elena called me asking for help is an understatement. I don't like the fact that she's dating a vampire but since he's protecting her, I'll let it slide for now, then I'll go back to hating him. Apparently, there's a kid who's related to Elijah and Klaus, and he's turning everyone against Elena. Once they filled me in about everything that happened, I was ready to make my move. I had the dagger to put Elijah to sleep, then we can focus on what to do about this 'Henry'. Kid or not, he's not going to push my daughter aside and treat her like that (of course she gave him some messed up version of the truth, but either way I feel like John would try to do something anyway). 

~Henry's P.O.V~ 

"Well, it's nice to meet you sir, is Jeremy here? I'm here to see him." I said trying to get away from him, I really don't like the feeling I'm getting from him. 

"Yes, right, he's upstairs" he said moving out of the way to let me in, giving me a tight smile

"Thanks" I said walking by him not even glancing at the other two people in the kitchen, I head up to Jeremy's room and as soon as I make it to the door, he opens it and let me in

"Thank god your here" he ushered me inside and closed the door locking it "can you do like a privacy spell or something?" 

"Yea" I mutter a quick spell and motion for him to continue wondering what this is about 

"Okay so the man downstairs, that's my uncle John. Elena and Stefan called him, I heard them talking about some dagger that they can use against Elijah." he said rushing everything out, I feel my blood boil in rage, how dare they? After trying to come up with a way to save that harlot so she doesn't die in the ritual, this is what she does? No. 

"Jeremy, I know Elena is your sister and you love her but, if she does anything to my brother and I mean anything...I'm going to let Klaus use her and the ritual and I will let her die" I say with complete seriousness looking him in the eye. I see him tense up before relaxing.

"I-I know, I know...I need to speak to Jenna and tell everyone what their planning" he said with his head in his hands looking stressed 

"I'll warn my brother, and don't worry too much, okay? I don't want you stressing" I said sitting next to him 

"It's just...she's my sister Ya 'know and I love her but the things she does is just...unforgiveable. You know, all my life I felt like my parents only ever cared about her. I mean they took care of me and gave me things that I needed but...they never gave me any attention and love like they did her. They never played with me, never comforted me, and just basically ignored me, but paid attention to Elena like she was made of gold. And the thing is that she was aware of all of it, Jenna and Elena think I started doing drugs when they died but it started at least 4 months before that." tears were flowing down his face as his voice cracked a couple of times 

"Are you still...doing drugs?" 

"No, no. After I realized what I was putting Jenna through I stopped. I mean, she felt like she was doing a bad job taking care of me and felt like she failed me but, she didn't, they did." he said sighing and looking at me, I gave him a hug, one that he desperately needed. 

"Thanks, now I need to talk to Jenna, if I don't keep her in the loop, she'll kill me" he said making us both laugh

~Jenna's P.O.V~

Alaric has been acting really weird for a while now, so I'm giving him some space to tell me whatever's wrong with him when he's ready. So, when I go home expecting a relaxing calm day, I was not ready to find John Gilbert in my kitchen. And of course, once again, Elena was keeping something from me, turns out John is her bio dad...what the hell else did I miss? This means Jeremy knows, and he didn't tell me so that means I have to kill him.